420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

Damn Justin! She looks amazing! I hope I get a plant that looks even close to that. Knowing that the routine thus far seems to be pretty straight forward. I feel optimistic that I can pull off a good grow and harvest. Thanks for all the info. Also, such a beautiful view for that runt. She's going to give you some beautiful buds. Just you watch! LOL

Day 55
76AACB30-9681-4F49-8C90-4B738C23D892.jpeg
Happy Sunday and I hope everything is growing well for everyone.

Hmmm... I'm getting this weird feeling there is a theme in this tent. Can't quite put my finger on it... any ideas anyone?

20210425_220229.jpg

LOVE IT!!! An extra one for good measure:420:

She looks gorgeous man. Looks like she is well past that issue. 2 weeks ago now? Or last week she got some of the epsom salt? Has anyone else that you've seen yet had a magnesium deficiency? That would be an interesting insight of this cultivar if it is has a heavier feeding preference. Have you decided to feed her more than what is recommended by @GeoFlora Nutrients or keeping her on their schedule?

Hmmm... I'm getting this weird feeling there is a theme in this tent. Can't quite put my finger on it... any ideas anyone?

20210425_220229.jpg

LOVE IT!!! An extra one for good measure:420:

She looks gorgeous man. Looks like she is well past that issue. 2 weeks ago now? Or last week she got some of the epsom salt? Has anyone else that you've seen yet had a magnesium deficiency? That would be an interesting insight of this cultivar if it is has a heavier feeding preference. Have you decided to feed her more than what is recommended by @GeoFlora Nutrients or keeping her on their schedule?
Yeah lol "LIFE".

Hey Justin.

Sorry for the bad attendance, been a hectic month lol
I'm feeling like Usher now & all 'Caught up' Lol! She looks absolutely Amazeballs mate, top job. I have to admit that this forum was like stumbling across a load of gold dust, absolutely invaluable to the modest hobby grower, such as myself!
Only thing I am getting slightly disappointed about is the lack of dry organic nutrients in the UK, unless I'm looking in the wrong places.
I wanted to try some Auto's on the next run & I've read that they prefer organic nutes, what would you say about that!

TIA! Happy growing matey :thumb:

One :love:

Hey Justin.

I'm feeling like Usher now & all 'Caught up' Lol! She looks absolutely Amazeballs mate, top job. I have to admit that this forum was like stumbling across a load of gold dust, absolutely invaluable to the modest hobby grower, such as myself!
Only thing I am getting slightly disappointed about is the lack of dry organic nutrients in the UK, unless I'm looking in the wrong places.
I wanted to try some Auto's on the next run & I've read that they prefer organic nutes, what would you say about that!

Hey Sticky, IMO Autos dont discriminate on organic or non-organic nutes. It just depends on what you are using.

Hi Juzzy

Looking beautiful :)

Sorry to hear your little brothers choices have been a bit shit.

Thinking of you and your extended familam

Xo
That plant looks great Justin.
Hey Justin.

Hey Sticky, IMO Autos dont discriminate on organic or non-organic nutes. It just depends on what you are using.

Thanks everyone for watching!
Been working this week and haven’t had much time for responses.
I appreciate everyone stopping by and chatting even when I’m not around ;)
I’ll be back to normal posting by the end of the week.
:yummy:
This girl is gonna be something to talk about soon!

Juzzy....haha.
Bogan Strayans always slang it comes to names and people we like. We either add random z’s, a y sound or an o.

Eg: Darren becomes Dazza, Grace becomes Gracie and David is always Davo.

Its actually always meant as an endearment. You never add random sounding letters to a person you don’t gel with.

Justin would defs be either my Juzzy or the Juzzster 100%.

:)

Back
Top Bottom