420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: December 2021

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest!

We want to showcase and celebrate the very best photographs of our beloved plant, Cannabis. Unlike our Plant and Nug of the Month contests, this Photo of the Month Contest is all about the quality of an individual photo. It will be judged on composition, lighting, originality and general quality.

The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community and/or 420 Magazine Sponsors are not permitted to enter our contests.

Your entry must be one, and only one, photo. Entries with more than one photo will be deleted. The photograph may be of a plant or plants, part of a plant (e.g. a cola, a bud, even roots!), a nug or nugs, a seed or seeds or Cannabis extracts. It must be an original photograph that you have taken and contain no nudity or alcohol.

The contest will be open for submissions from the first until the 15th day of the month. Winners will be decided by the 420 Moderation Team and announced in-thread on the 1st of the following month.

All winners receive "420 Photo of the Month" title and the following Prize Packages:

First Place
420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
PerfectPipe: Two Pipe Travel Kit
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit

Second Place
420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers

Third Place
420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Contest Guidelines:

All contest entrants must use their own original photograph. It should be rather recent and never entered into one of our contests before.

420 Magazine prefers all entries include a title and description of the image. Provide the strain name, grow method, or subject of the submitted image during the upload process to provide some context to your image.

The use of Photoshop and other digital manipulation tools are now acceptable for enhancing your own original photos (i.e. contrast, filters, and other image adjustments), however, these tools may not be used to create new elements that were not part of the original photograph (i.e. super-imposing multiple photos or adding a digital rendering of an object to a photo where that object did not originally exist, etc.).

The widespread availability of simple editing tools and software have created a fairer and more equitable environment for entrants. Entrants should be open & transparent about the process which their pictures are made, In the same way we share cannabis cultivation techniques.

420 Magazine would like to promote the quality and content of photography, rather than heavily edited digital artwork, with the intent of cultivating photographers and photography. This is not a Photoshop contest or a Graphic Arts contest and entrants should understand this difference before submitting an image

The intent of this photography contest is to showcase 420 Magazine cultivators’ efforts in cannabis cultivation and cannabis awareness. 420 Magazine wants to provide a platform for entrants to share their photos and cultivate creativity and expression in their members. Originality and creativity will be given preference over recycled images and ideas.

Images entered must not include text, watermarks, copyright images, or added digital content. The entire image must be the entrants own original work. Any entrant or image found to be using copyright material may be removed from the contest and restricted from entering future contests.

Updating or adding photos throughout the month is prohibited and will result in all the submissions being disqualified. Remember to upload your photograph through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

We believe in ethical application of the intent of these guidelines. Contest entrants are expected to act in good faith when submitting images. Attempting to manipulate or bend the contest guidelines for personal gain will be considered acting in bad faith. The entrant and or image may be restricted from entering future contests if found to be acting in bad faith for personal gain.

420 Magazine reserves the right to remove entrants or their images if we feel they have violated the intent and purpose of 420 Magazine photo contests.

The first place winner is ineligible for entry for the following three months.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned guidelines. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

Congratulations to
:adore: December's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place - @Braddah Waiheesohai

1641011800007.png

2nd Place - @Krissi1982

20211206_120553.jpg

3rd Place - @stinker

1641011684355.png

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

In the mornings the weather has progressed to the point where I leave the doors of the tent open from wake up til about 10 am. This particular morning I did that, then prepped some water. When I got back to the tent I had a visitor. He had an affinity for the Ghost Train Haze he's sitting on from my current grow. The only visitor I ever stressed a tiny bit. What if he had weed pollen on his damn legs? I dispatched him after this picture was taken. Lol. Good luck to all!

Just my Luck.jpg

Hi Y'all,
This months submission is my one true Gorilla grow from last season. I love the contrast between the golden rod, plant, and natural surroundings. More or less a score ago this was one of my family's hog lots. This was a location of a swine hut leaving an excellent low lying area for a gorilla grow.

Good luck and thanks for everybody's submissions. :rolleyes:

Hi Y'all,
This months submission is my one true Gorilla grow from last season. I love the contrast between the golden rod, plant, and natural surroundings. More or less a score ago this was one of my family's hog lots. This was a location of a swine hut leaving an excellent low lying area for a gorilla grow.

Good luck and thanks for everybody's submissions. :rolleyes:
Damn, pulling out the big guns....great pic!!!

Aloha All!

So amazing to see some fall colors! Already so many beautiful entries :love:

Outdoor grown medicine in Hawaii

Sending you all lots of love and respect from Hawaii!!

:passitleft::passitleft:

Happy Holidays everyone! Here is Bubs, my Bubblegum auto that a lot of people told me to give up on as she was giving me a lot of issues early on.

She turned into a super plant with the help of a few sponsors here and the grace of the green Gods. Can't wait to harvest her. Good luck all!

20211206_120553.jpg

Thanks. Hopefully I'll have several gorilla pics. for next year.

Damn, I never have been able to pic. a honey bee on a bud. That is a very nice pic.!
Very happy honey bee indeed.
Not as happy as I am now that it's finally hanging. Lol!!

Wow, there are some gorgeous pictures in this thread. Here is Lorraine, a Hindu Kush. This is my first grow ever, in DWC, in the seventh week of flower.

Back
Top Bottom