420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: November 2021

Thanks Jon, really like the droplets and both of the little girls just hanging out...
Me too and the dichotomy between the dark of the soil, the green of the plant, and the color of the ladybug is awesome.

Me too and the dichotomy between the dark of the soil, the green of the plant, and the color of the ladybug is awesome.
I take it you are the creative type. Not many would have sought for so many things in that picture

I take it you are the creative type. Not many would have sought for so many things in that picture
Lol. I dunno. I'm a musician, does that count? I like pretty things too. Maybe so. I've sure been trying to be in supporting my plants from underneath who are falling over from their own weight. Lol.

Lol. I dunno. I'm a musician, does that count? I like pretty things too. Maybe so. I've sure been trying to be in supporting my plants from underneath who are falling over from their own weight. Lol.
Absolutely, music is extremely creative and expressive!! Just like you notice the small differences a slight adjustment in tone on a string can make, you notice all the other small things around you. At least I would think so....plant support is also a way to showcase creative talents lol

Unknown strain grown in Happy frog potting soil and fed with Fox Farms Trio under a 600w Giixer light. Good luck everyone! <3

IMG_20211109_160521830~2.jpg

Well there's 747 beautiful photos here. I love how they are all so different. Caught this on a whim today, figured I'd throw it in the bunch. Good luck guys and gals!

20211109_153556.jpg
LOVE IT!!! Great image.

I was fortunate to NOT see many hanging around my outdoor plants this year. Incredible predators.

LOVE IT!!! Great image.

I was fortunate to NOT see many hanging around my outdoor plants this year. Incredible predators.
Thanks Baked! I just ordered 1200 more, they came today. Different provider, less of a live ratio this time around. They are the fiercest little things, aren't they?

The best medicine…this recent 420 comparative Girl Scout Cookies Grow…learned so much on so many grow styles and problem solving. I was so happy to end up receiving seeds. These wonderful frosty stinky plants took well to LST, grown in organic soil. Just now dipping into fully cured jars, it is the best GSC I’ve ever smoked. Cheers

So many beautiful pictures here.

This is my entry; a Mimosa x Orange Punch from Barney's Farm harvested 2 days ago.

Good luck everybody
Barney's Gear is Legit, I've been enjoying their freebies of Liberty Haze and Peyote Cookies for awhile now. Both of them give up the Kief Klouds. I see your Mimosa Orange is NO different. Looks as good as it Should Taste! o_O

The best medicine…this recent 420 comparative Girl Scout Cookies Grow…learned so much on so many grow styles and problem solving. I was so happy to end up receiving seeds. These wonderful frosty stinky plants took well to LST, grown in organic soil. Just now dipping into fully cured jars, it is the best GSC I’ve ever smoked. Cheers
Wow, I must have missed this pic in the journal, or was it unposted? I hadn't noticed you got a really purple phenotype on the plant in the back right. She's a beauty. Was she discernibly different tasting or smelling or buzz than the others? The others all look like the hybrid pheno. Great grow.

Wow, I must have missed this pic in the journal, or was it unposted? I hadn't noticed you got a really purple phenotype on the plant in the back right. She's a beauty. Was she discernibly different tasting or smelling or buzz than the others? The others all look like the hybrid pheno. Great grow.
Jon, that shot was in there somewhere in grow #6. They all purpled a bit with the cool nights and redder flower bulb. The full purple girl is firm buds and reeks of parm cheese…wierd, the Indica forward pheno. I have three more great phenos to crack into, now in 1/2 oz, jars for the long cure. Cheers

CannaGroot

Amnesia Haze Auto, two months from the seed, hempy buckets
Cool picture. I have to know - first, your nail polish is super cool, love that...what I need to know is, did you choose the colors on purpose to "go with" the colors of the bud? Cuz if so you nailed it. Also, I was thinking about pulling the trigger on some Amnesia Haze auto....is that pic really only 60 days from SEED? That's FAST. She looks to be basically done, yes? Love it. Where'd you get the seeds of that AH?

Cool picture. I have to know - first, your nail polish is super cool, love that...what I need to know is, did you choose the colors on purpose to "go with" the colors of the bud? Cuz if so you nailed it. Also, I was thinking about pulling the trigger on some Amnesia Haze auto....is that pic really only 60 days from SEED? That's FAST. She looks to be basically done, yes? Love it. Where'd you get the seeds of that AH?
It is my girlfriend nails ;-) I am not involved in the choice of color. So, cannot answer.
U can look at my "journal in progress" in signature for all info about seeds, progress etc

Back
Top Bottom