2nd Place - @Gee64
"Old School Purple Kush"
full

3rd Place - @Melville Hobbes
"Symmetrical Gelato"
full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:

Thank you very much, Renee.

This is a fine group of people you have attracted here. They are very supportive, and it is great to get their support.

This recognition of my contribution by the staff is the cherry on top. I'm flattered.

I also want to congratulate @Gee64 and @Melville Hobbes for your recognition for their fine photos.

One more thing. And that's to thank those who have asked me for tips on how to improve their shots. I get giddy helping. We share ideas about plants, for me it's why not photos, too.

Thank you all.
:passitleft:

MGM

Congratulations MGM and Mel! Both excellent photos👊. MGM I have been quietly stalking your tips and tricks🙏, and well Mel... I just stalk you cuz it's fun😊.

I won a 420 sticker, that's all I wanted, I live in Canada so it's difficult to get one up here.

@420 is there any chance of getting a couple extra stickers to display in my tent, seeing as to how difficult it is to send a stamped envelope from Canada.

Congratulations MGM and Mel! Both excellent photos👊. MGM I have been quietly stalking your tips and tricks🙏,
Thank you Gee, for the congrats and thank you for stalking my tips and tricks.

Congrats on your photo as well. And if my tips and tricks can help you, then all I need to say is the same thing I told @Carmen Ray ...

Go out there and knock 'em dead!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

MGM
and well Mel... I just stalk you cuz it's fun😊.

I won a 420 sticker, that's all I wanted, I live in Canada so it's difficult to get one up here.

@420 is there any chance of getting a couple extra stickers to display in my tent, seeing as to how difficult it is to send a stamped envelope from Canada.

Congrats to all the photo winners this month!! 🙌 🙌 🙌
Some great imagery lately! :bravo:
Thanks, Vick, I see you've won before. Looks like I'm good company.

Indeed there is great imagery and from some of the technique questions I've been getting I think they'll be getting even better!

MGM

Congratulations MGM and Mel! Both excellent photos👊. MGM I have been quietly stalking your tips and tricks🙏, and well Mel... I just stalk you cuz it's fun😊.

420% @Renee Roberts please make a note when packing up the prize packages :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom