420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: November 2023

Who's got the next photo of the month entry?
OK, here is one for consideration.

full

As mentioned in msg #1:

Title: Tug Of War

Digital photo software used: FastStone Image Viewer ver 7.6 (Personal use. Not registered for commercial use.)
Cropped to give a panoramic view. Bumped the contrast to enhance green color. Resized down to meet required max file size and dimensions.

OK, here is one for consideration.

full

As mentioned in msg #1:

Title: Tug Of War

Digital photo software used: FastStone Image Viewer ver 7.6 (Personal use. Not registered for commercial use.)
Cropped to give a panoramic view. Bumped the contrast to enhance green color. Resized down to meet required max file size and dimensions.
Is that a bean plant grabbing the leaf of your pot plant? That’s a new one! Very nice.

Is that a bean plant grabbing the leaf of your pot plant? That’s a new one! Very nice.
Cucumber plant that was a sport or wild that came up on its own. Probably missed one of the cukes at last years harvest. Left it to see if it developed Powdery Mildew & nope, it didn't. Let it stay so we would have one cuke a week for salads.

Have several other photos showing progress over a month or two of the "hand shake" or "tug of war". I wanted to see how each plant handled the situation.

Which is what a hobby is to many people. The hobby becomes part of their lifestyle, something that puts them at ease and keeps them active both physically and mentally. Just like fishing or model airplane building and flying can be part of a person's lifestyle and a hobby at the same time.

Interesting tidbit. Several weeks ago the Sunday morning TV news had a bit on the number of licensed and underground growers in Michigan. Michigan just kept handing out state licenses to grow operations without any signs that they were concerned about the total numbers. Over the past 3 to 4 years the legal market became flooded with the harvests which lowered the prices. At the same time the underground non-licensed growers and licensed medical growers could not meet the lower prices and gave up. The basic gist of the news story was whether the drop in underground unlicensed growers and the lower prices was deliberately intended.
My application to grow CBD as we found an abandon green house was denied again for suspicious activity garbage but they did hand out 132 and i meet most if them .

Grow life,this is my church,no fancy equipment, just love for cannabis growing,don't have the equipment or money to step my game up,but make do with what I got,I grow for myself,not for financial gain,so it's really important that I have some success, so I can have something to smoke through the next grow,this plant saved my life,I hold a medical card for opioid dependencey,and I got clean 5 days after these sprouted and have almost 3 months heroin free after 25 years of hell

17004228209231275194286028519599.jpg

Grow life,this is my church,no fancy equipment, just love for cannabis growing,don't have the equipment or money to step my game up,but make do with what I got,I grow for myself,not for financial gain,so it's really important that I have some success, so I can have something to smoke through the next grow,this plant saved my life,I hold a medical card for opioid dependencey,and I got clean 5 days after these sprouted and have almost 3 months heroin free after 25 years of hell
stay strong brother!

I am with con Stay strong brother. I think you do good with what you have. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Stay strong!

Well done!

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

I’m 25 years clean. It killed most of my friends in the 90’s. A bad batch tore through us. I OD’ed but got a second chance. Got out of hospital and I was straight back on the gear. Only an addict understands.

Stay strong. It’s one day at a time.

Three things will make your life change.
Must do for 35 days straight. And your DNA will change .

Ask things in God's name but you must have conviction. Pure compassion and love for what you want in this life.. and you will receive. But must be without conviction compassion and love for what you want. If you truly believe in what you want must have all three to manifest it . Take 35 days for DNA to change. Learning etc etc. repeating it.

Back
Top Bottom