• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Green Mango
9 weeks
botanicare nutes
advanced leds

20180705_125150.jpg
20180705_125300.jpg

Ahhh, looks like I am late to the party this month! What a stellar month and I love seeing that there will be a full 25 contestants (looks like @Cronichemphog might be the 26th in case someone doesn't meet requirements, unless I suck at counting which could be also... lol)!

Plant of the month is by far my favorite contest and in the past it just doesn't seem to be filling up. Let's make sure we get a full 25 every time. I've seen all shapes, sizes and colors of plants win this thing and most everyone grows around here. It's just fun to see the different ways everyone's plants turn out. With that being said, Good luck to everyone this month and I'll see ya next month ;).

P.S. If you aren't in the contest then encourage people to vote in them on your own threads! We should be getting more people voting in these things. Thousands of active people around here and it only takes a second to vote! Lots of people don't even know there are contests. When the polls get started I look forward to hopefully seeing people spread the word!

Teddy... If entries are more than required, omit mine, I was just making up numbers....

Firstly, apologies for the late posting. I have had terrible crashing computer problems. I'm pretty positive that everything is in order. I'm sure I'll hear from you if I've made an error in the poll or consolidated list. ;)

Secondly, looks like 27 entries to me. A bumper month. That's the first time we've had over 25 since the introduction of the new software. And it looks as if there's no restriction on the poll number. So everybody is in. :thumb:

So the consolidated list of all entries is in the first post of the thread, and the poll is now open for your votes.

Good luck, all. :circle-of-love:

Firstly, apologies for the late posting. I have had terrible crashing computer problems. I'm pretty positive that everything is in order. I'm sure I'll hear from you if I've made an error in the poll or consolidated list. ;)

Secondly, looks like 27 entries to me. A bumper month. That's the first time we've had over 25 since the introduction of the new software. And it looks as if there's no restriction on the poll number. So everybody is in. :thumb:

So the consolidated list of all entries is in the first post of the thread, and the poll is now open for your votes.

Good luck, all. :circle-of-love:

7. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

I think letting all 27 in this month is fine, especially since it's the first time it's been over 25 in a while! Lets hope the next few months will be the same.

Nope... You can vote for your own....

Feels good to vote for another's... Unless your in the running and need that last vote to get over the line :thumb::rofl::passitleft:

Happy for you brother man. A well deserved win!!

I want to thank all of you who threw your votes my way once again this month, it is much appreciated by this old grower.:thanks::thanks: Boy, was that a nail biter until the very end!:eek:

And a big thanks to the sponsors as well for supporting these monthly contests, that also is much appreciated by everyone here I'm sure.:thanks:

See ya'll in 3 months with something special I'm working on out in my sun room. Until then, have a good one!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom