Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Major Tom

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is one of my Wonderberry plants at 45 days in flower:

POM2.jpg

POM_cola.jpg

She has been LSTd since just after I got her and her sisters as 14-15.5" "clones". She and her sisters have been fed General Hydroponics (GH) Flora series nutrients with GH Diamond Nectar and Advanced Nutrients Revive since two weeks after being transplanted into Black Gold organic potting soil, In flower I added GH Floralicious Plus. She vegetated under a 250 watt metal halide light and has been flowering under 1000 watts of high pressure sodium light.

I hope you all enjoy. :grinjoint:

If you like her please check out my journal by clicking the link below.

AMAZING. Looks like it was ALL BUDS and not much leaf or plant.

California Orange Bud

orange_bud_2.JPG

orange_bud_1.JPG

California Orange Bud Nirvana seed stock. 8/9 week strain. This plant produced 6 grams shy of 4 ounces, the main cola weighing in at 30 grams by itself. She was 31 inches tall and was very easy to grow. Grow style was ebb n gro, fresh air setup with NO CO2 augmentation, lighting was a 1000watter on a light mover using all 6 feet to light this plant and 11 others. Nutes were GH at 50% strengh following the GH recirculate feed chart. Taste is citris like and sweet, high is sativalike head high followed by a lazy couch lock indica. Makes a good all around day and night weed. Cheap seed that produces well so I recommend it as a great beginner strain. Notice 4 different pheno types but taste and strengh stayed consistant. I selected this plant to submit in PTOM because I thought it was pretty.

Wow, Mr Smith! This contest is over! Thats one of those Gary Bonds Buds! LOL, just kiddin!

Is there a name for those extended fingers or extended growths on your buds? I get them ONLY on my major top colas, but not all over like you did. Someone told me they come from Flowring an extra week or two weeks. Does anyone know?

This month's PotM contest is off the hook with excellent entries! Wow. I think I will enter mine next month as the competition is just too stiff. Not going to be easy to select the winner. Great job everyone.

Damn. Great one this month. I have no clue who to vote for. I might jus innie minnie miney moe it :idea:

Is there a name for those extended fingers or extended growths on your buds? I get them ONLY on my major top colas, but not all over like you did. Someone told me they come from Flowring an extra week or two weeks. Does anyone know?

Ive heard it called fox-tailing on here...
As far as my experience goes it IS caused from extended flowering... The Calyx clusters started growing toward the light after the main cola finished... this happened to my LST'd AK-47... she flowered a couple weeks past her prime because i was waiting for seed to mature....

Heres what im talking about on my AK-47
AK_81_.JPG

AK_56_.JPG

She started foxtailing towards the beginning of the seventh week of flower. The pic was during harvesting at 10 weeks 2 days or 72 days. Its a 8/9 week strain but the central cola never developed any amber trichomes, just clear with a small scattering of cloudy trichomes. It was the last plant harvested. I don't know why she foxtailed. Might be time in flower, might be more to it than that. The term foxtail is just a nickname like ladyfingers or extended nodes ect.

She started foxtailing towards the beginning of the seventh week of flower. The pic was during harvesting at 10 weeks 2 days or 72 days. Its a 8/9 week strain but the central cola never developed any amber trichomes, just clear with a small scattering of cloudy trichomes. It was the last plant harvested. I don't know why she foxtailed. Might be time in flower, might be more to it than that. The term foxtail is just a nickname like ladyfingers or extended nodes ect.

Do you prefer the foxtailed buds or no?

I guess I'll throw one in here for the fun of it. Here she is :
96' Bubba Kush
Flowered 10 weeks
High starts out up with your first taste of the bubblegum flavored smoke then up and out the lungs w/ that classic Kush bite. As you go to take a another toke, you wait... Cause you start to feel this sensation starting in your lungs, then up your spine and there it goes up into your brain. Allowing every1 to see it hit just by the smile on your face. Thats when the fun begins, its the start of an up high that ends w/ a smooth transition to sobriety that make you want to eat the doors off your fridge, as your make a 10 LB. burrito.:)thankyou: WheelO'Fortune:bravo:)

bubba_Kush21.JPG

IMG_6211.JPG

:goodluck:

This is one of my Wonderberry plants at 45 days in flower:

POM2.jpg

POM_cola.jpg

She has been LSTd since just after I got her and her sisters as 14-15.5" "clones". She and her sisters have been fed General Hydroponics (GH) Flora series nutrients with GH Diamond Nectar and Advanced Nutrients Revive since two weeks after being transplanted into Black Gold organic potting soil, In flower I added GH Floralicious Plus. She vegetated under a 250 watt metal halide light and has been flowering under 1000 watts of high pressure sodium light.

I hope you all enjoy. :grinjoint:

If you like her please check out my journal by clicking the link below.

you got my vote:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom