• Major Tom

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. We will accept nominations through the end of the month.

Each first place winner will receive 50 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner". Second and third place winners will receive 25 and 10 rep points respectively. Monthly first place winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

PS - Please refrain from any negative energy in this thread. Everyone is invited to discuss the contest rules in the dedicated thread at the following url --->Discussion of contest rules

Leave Weaver
Global_Fuel_Clones_Pre-bumper.JPG

Global_Fuel_Clones_Graft_test_inset.jpg

chevyman
DSCN3219.JPG

DSCN3217.JPG

Blitty D
SAM_07531.JPG

SAM_0801.JPG

Screwnuts33
IMG_11543.JPG

IMG_11433.JPG

slosmokin
BLAM.jpg

BOTTLEFAT.jpg

KiwiKing
milkyC.JPG

spike69
HPIM1914_.jpg

PitViper
WW213.jpg

WW38.jpg

Here To Learn
POM2.jpg

POM_cola.jpg

Mr Smith
orange_bud_2.JPG

orange_bud_1.JPG

orangeblood
000_01191.JPG

The Butcher
bubba_Kush21.JPG

IMG_6211.JPG

Xcit420
Grape_Ape_6_wks.JPG

grape_ape_plant_at_6_wks.JPG

Major Tom
mini-P1040909.jpg

i hate to be first entry in this contest too but i just wanna see what kinds of plants will show up... most will probably wait the the very last moment as to allow their ladies to plumpin up... ne way... her is my tantric patient....hopefully some of you can appreciated this bonsai art work...

Strain:Global Fuel
They are 11 months old, 6 months on the mother outside, 5 months inside with perpetual harvesting....

LST'd and now she has been graft'd back 'into' herself... this is purely experimental so result will be available in my journal later...

Growing outside she smelled like an almost over-ripe cantaloupe (my favorite!!!) in side she has more of a grapey-pine smell
Smoke report:peppery draw with a lighter less spicy exhale... amazing head high... not over stimulating but enough to keep you from getting dump face...

Not to much avail: Global Fuel

Before Bumper and Final Train to Graftville USA
Global_Fuel_Clones_Pre-bumper.JPG

After her last stop

Global_Fuel_Clones_Graft_test_inset.jpg

as you can tell from my last two entries in POTM... i like throw a wrench into the mix... good luck to everyone this month:grinjoint::peace:

This is a Milky Way from Kiwi Seeds grown from seed at about 2.5 weeks. It is in a 1 gallon pot. I know it is only a pup, but I thought it looked amazing so I figured I would put it up here...it's my desktop background.

The purple stems are genetic.

milkyC.JPG

Wow, Amazing plants and buds.
I wish you guys gave a brief description of what we are seeing, like time of VEG, time of GROW, nutes used, size or maybe reference or link your journal. (yes, I see some did)
I would especially like to know what that Blue Dream is like, I'm not very knowlegable on STRAINS, except to tell it is a Sativa.

They are all beautiful.

damn! those are some beautiful plants.

This is one of my Wonderberry plants at 45 days in flower:

POM2.jpg

POM_cola.jpg

She has been LSTd since just after I got her and her sisters as 14-15.5" "clones". She and her sisters have been fed General Hydroponics (GH) Flora series nutrients with GH Diamond Nectar and Advanced Nutrients Revive since two weeks after being transplanted into Black Gold organic potting soil, In flower I added GH Floralicious Plus. She vegetated under a 250 watt metal halide light and has been flowering under 1000 watts of high pressure sodium light.

I hope you all enjoy. :grinjoint:

If you like her please check out my journal by clicking the link below.

Wow, Amazing plants and buds.
I wish you guys gave a brief description of what we are seeing, like time of VEG, time of GROW, nutes used, size or maybe reference or link your journal. (yes, I see some did)
I would especially like to know what that Blue Dream is like, I'm not very knowlegable on STRAINS, except to tell it is a Sativa.

They are all beautiful.

That Blue Dream plant is awesome and as far as I have been told by my disp. Blue Dream is a cross between blueberry and haze. And still I believe clone only at this point. It is a Hybrid leaning heavily toward the sativa side.

Back
Top Bottom