• DVSmofo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MeanBean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GMT1975A

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am so envious of you for growing such a HUGE plant! It's just a big big WOW! Any guesses how much you will yield off of her? thanks so much for sharing with all of us..

I am so envious of you for growing such a HUGE plant! It's just a big big WOW! Any guesses how much you will yield off of her? thanks so much for sharing with all of us..

She is drying now so it will not be long.

Also this plant is in Hightimes Pix Of The Crop for this week. I am digging that. Lets hope 420mag puts me into there print. 420mag or hightimes print version would be the ultiment finish for me. I would never dream of anything like this when I planted these clones. Or even to have a chance to compete for plant of the month. I will remember this grow for the rest of my life.

This is my entry for this month.

These were grown in the same pot and are from my first grow journal here at 420Mag.

HPIM1419_Medium.JPG

That's really nice :)! You gotta be proud of that! Especially on your first grow!

rep++ for the outstanding first crop..

I had a few grows back in the late 70's, but this was my first after a *long* hiatus, and my first online journal.

thanks!, I was proud of those plants, but can't take all the credit. My fellow growers here at 420Mag had something to do with also ;).

thanks Joe!

Good luck to everyone this month.

Anyway i have not entered this contest for a while but think i have a beautiful plant for you this month.

Jack Herer grown outdoors, picture taken just before it was harvested today so is very worthy of this months title.

DSC05107.jpg

im sure mine wont win, a lot of good entries. here goes anyway

i saved this plant 3 times in its short life. once in the clone dome, once when i was tying it down and 3 branches ended up on the ground, and once from the cutworms. so i was just glad it lived at all.

blue dream
5 gallon buckets
homemade soil
FF nutes, big bloom, tiger bloom, and cha ching
i FIMed this plant(well all my plants)
i took the cutting on june 16th

i harvested the main tops around oct 2nd, then let the rest finish up. ended up getting almost 8oz off this one.
sorry, no pics before i harvested the tops
PA220586.JPG

a few days before harvesting the rest of the plant.
PA220596.JPG

Back
Top Bottom