• Bud Grant - Strawberry Cough

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • A58dguy - Critical

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rifleman - Bubble Kush Auto

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have plant envy. Nice job all, what inspiration!!

This is Purple Power, my BID plant.
Her color was a different purple than I've seen. The smell is like liquorice. Pretty thing.

IMG_20150119_123750425_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150119_123943900.jpg

i would much like to taste this sweet lil purple piglet! whats bid? i think i want to grow some real purple stuff. just for the bag appeal. am looking at three from jordan. i have been told, that purple does not nessisarily mean "dank". good flavor. but perhaps not very potent. but, there are many real purp streins. and, as far as that goes, nearly every indica, will give you some purp, if nights grow cooler...

This is Dr. Greenthumb's Emdog from HSO , grown in a undercurrent hybrid hydroponics system under new Advanced Led panels

DSCF14873.JPG
DSCF15415.JPG

good luck to everyone :)

this is a very pretty plant! how close was it, when this was taken? my godbuds are ready at 56 days. even sooner.

i would much like to taste this sweet lil purple piglet! whats bid? i think i want to grow some real purple stuff. just for the bag appeal. am looking at three from jordan. i have been told, that purple does not nessisarily mean "dank". good flavor. but perhaps not very potent. but, there are many real purp streins. and, as far as that goes, nearly every indica, will give you some purp, if nights grow cooler...

I chopped her a few days later.
BID is Big Irish Dude, a friend of ours that passed away. I grew a people strain in his memory. He taught me about decarb'g, soilless, & coco growing.

Blue Mystic by Nirvana.

Ye that was back in 2012, 2nd ever grow & about half way into flowering... Mmm just love the frosty look on this strain.

002838.JPG
003789.JPG

Alright this month I will put in my Auto Blueberry x Lowryder
edit: about a week before chop - bearing seeds

Wait now we can't add any text? Last year we were still allowed to add plant names... I will recommend again that you remove this part "This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them."

Straight out of camera but cropped to remove text
private20150207-11.jpg
private20150207-21.jpg

Good job all! Really some good competition this time around!

Man!!! How could one choose between such beautiful plants??? I would not even try to put my plants in this contest.great job to you all:bravo:

All plants are beautiful & each in their own way :Namaste:

I would like to think when a person enters a plant into a comp it is a sign of respect, that they have achieved a goal worthy of mention !

No matter how large or small & that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

So try ya luck or endeavor to achieve such a beauty :green_heart:

I just ran across these pics of my Ace Panama and decided to offer it up for judgement. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This pheno was killer! Not only did it grow leaves with purple undersides, it was fast and short, and it had deliciously complex pine/cedar/citrus/vanilla/sandalwood terpenes. The high is strongly sativa but is best described as "thick" - it grabs you at the first exhale and holds on firmly. This one doesn't let you forget you're under its influence. And it flowered like an OG, all lumpy and knobby and swollen.

It was grown under a 600W hps in a 4x4 with another half dozen plants, using Doc Bud's High Brix kit.

:blunt:

DSCN31652.JPG

DSCN31713.JPG

I hope this is ok. I want to nominate a plant from my very first grow that was harvested back in April of last year. I remember growing the first time and being so impatient. I just wanted things to move fast with big fat buds and to look like all the journals I read before hand. What I had was never good enough unless it looked like theirs. Well now going back and reflecting on my first grow I see that it turned out ok. It's not the biggest plant but has character and the smoke was (is still) top shelf.

IMG_28079.jpg

IMG_28156.jpg

A fellow 420 member that really helped and guided me in the grow described it best, "wall-to-wall bud".

Good luck everyone!

Edit: Forgot to mention strain:laughtwo: It's a Sannies Jack.

Hey guys! I thought I'd enter with my first grow, its a bag seed but i tried to narrow it down to a Grapefruit x Kush strain. The cured taste was exactly like orange fruit loops!
20141023_103455.jpg

20141023_103411.jpg

I hope its worthy and good luck to everyone who enters! :) :Namaste:

I want to throw her in this month.

Trainwreck.- (Bio/Organic Grown outdoors last summer.)
DSC041152.JPG

weeks before harvest (finished indoors late October)
DSC045764.JPG

I managed to maximize my bud results with this particular training.

Good Luck everyone.
:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom