Votes: 5 5.3%
  • J189RFC - Lowryder#1

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Jon705 - CH9 Jack

Votes: 20 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aloha Administrator,
I have no Idea how to enter one of your contest. Plant of the month, Bud of the month, nothing of the month. lol. Would and could you please help me on this matter. I would love to enter and better yet WIN one of your contest. I am still new but love this site and everyone and thing on it. I am getting the hang of at most posting pics. Help Me. A P.M. would do.
Much Mahalo and Aloha, sunnyside58

2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_8_2.JPG

This is the photo for Plant of the Month contest. Any month. Also while I have you, I think the contests should have 4 categories,
Indoor
Outdoor
Soil
Hydroponically grown
plants and buds.
I think indoor and outdoor, soil and water growers shouldn't have to compete with each other. Just my thought. I just weant to know how to enter your contests.

Aloha

Decided to throw back in my Sour Apple into the race. She is by far the best smelling and tasting cannabis I've ever came across. Extremely fruity with an undertone of skunk, she actually does resemble the sour apple flavor in every aspect. It makes me feel like a kid in a candy shop! She was organically grown outdoors right on the ocean, and her lifespan lasted 6 months.
You did it to me again Lester....I have a craving for apple pie. Dang those look good!

Just a heads up everyone, we're adding a new guideline to the contests that prohibit photoshopping your photo entries. So I need to ask those of you who have already entered a photoshopped photo in this months contest, to please re-upload the entered photos minus the photoshopping and send me links to them when you have, so that I can edit your entry posts. For those of you not familiar with what "Photoshop" is, it's the program used to add text, images and effects to an existing image, like your name and avatars.
:thanks:

9. No Photoshop or any other photo editing software. You may resize and crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford these programs and/or know how to use them.

420 girl are you also asking members to upload raw photos instead doing all the color balance, noise ect ect.
Non edited photo of my bud.
wb-macros_shot.JPG

Hey everyone, great entries so far, my entry this month is a CH9 Jack(Jack Herer x Ed Rosenthal Super Bud x Hash Plant x CH9 male pollen) grown under a 600w led panel in a 10 gallon pot. These pics are from day 41 of flower, theres still 22 days to go, im expecting at least a pound from her.The flavor is very complex and I have a hard time describing it but theres definetly some spicy hash in there and also something sweet if that makes any sense lol..well here she is, she's around 5 feet tall and 4 feet across the top with around 45 fat dense and very frost colas. Good luck everyone:)
potm32.JPG
potm24.JPG

These pics have not been photoshoped.

I'm curious 420 Girl, my entry, 2nd photo....would that be against the rules? It was not edited besides drawing a black circle around the plant that was entered. Since I grew in a Scrog, there is no other way to identify where one plant starts and other ends... Please let me know asap because if it is against the rules I would like to re submit the original.

Please resubmit the original, so nobody gets the wrong idea. No case by case basis anymore unfortunately as it eats up too much of our time and energy editing/deleting/advising/debating, etc. :thanks:
:Namaste:

I'm curious 420 Girl, my entry, 2nd photo....would that be against the rules? It was not edited besides drawing a black circle around the plant that was entered. Since I grew in a Scrog, there is no other way to identify where one plant starts and other ends... Please let me know asap because if it is against the rules I would like to re submit the original.

Here is my re-submission. The 2nd photo I had to upload a different one. The original one that I entered, I saved with the lines drawn on the original, so I can not Un-edit it. The new image is as close as I could get to the original, but does not show where 1 plant starts and another finishes..
DSC023192.JPG
DSC023143.JPG

Please resubmit the original, so nobody gets the wrong idea. No case by case basis anymore unfortunately as it eats up too much of our time and energy editing/deleting/advising/debating, etc. :thanks:
:Namaste:

420Girl stated earlier in NoTM thread that she had wanted us to send her the "re-uploaded originals" so I sent her a PM with the links. Is that okay?

Back
Top Bottom