• Ricorico

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Buckshot

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • Cannafan

Votes: 18 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BLOODY HELL......This is SO exciting. Regardless of the result, your ALL great members and ALL fully deserve your recognition as such :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

WOW went to bed last night all given up believing Buckshot had it all in the bag! What a turn around! I'm really ecstatic at being acknowledged by all you fine, fine people/growers!
It truly was an amazing contest this month with an amazing turn out in the vote! Well done 420 community lets hope we can keep votes over the hundred mark from now on.
I would like to congratulate Buckshot on his win also (very deserving)! and to shout out to both Ricorico and Cannafan who both deserve to be acknowledged just as much for all there amazing work here on 420! They truly make a massive difference to this site, and Finally many thanks to all that voted for me I'm really humbled.
Many thanks all, best of buds to you!

Congrats guys!!! :) Totally awesome "race" very, very exciting. Also congrats to Ric and Canna. Any other month guys and you'd have been there. You ALL have my total and utter respect :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom