• Coke420

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Shottafire

Votes: 33 37.5%
  • Miwa

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats a great idea Buck!, we could submit our pics to admin and ideally the pics would get posted as they get them so were not waiting until the 15th for something to happen, all you see are pics of nugs or plants with no name I love it! and your right, no matter how you word it or how the members get nominated this is a popularity contest, nominees either get votes from friends or people they help out in one way or another, the more people you help the more popular you get the more votes you get...simple

thats a great idea Buck!, we could submit our pics to admin and ideally the pics would get posted as they get them so were not waiting until the 15th for something to happen, all you see are pics of nugs or plants with no name I love it! and your right, no matter how you word it or how the members get nominated this is a popularity contest, nominees either get votes from friends or people they help out in one way or another, the more people you help the more popular you get the more votes you get...simple

In the nug and plant contests I do not believe its so much about the "popularity contest" and more about what looks the best. Here in the member of the month though of course its somewhat of a popularity contest as all we have to go on is how well we know the members and how much we like (or possibly dislike) them.

I just pick which pics look the best for NOTM and POTM though.

In the nug and plant contests I do not believe its so much about the "popularity contest" and more about what looks the best. Here in the member of the month though of course its somewhat of a popularity contest as all we have to go on is how well we know the members and how much we like (or possibly dislike) them.

I just pick which pics look the best for NOTM and POTM though.
yep thats what I ment Jimmy, maybe I worded it wrong its still early here lol..notm and potm are usually won by the quality of the subjects and the pictures, motm nom's get votes by either friends or people they have helped along the way, could be something as simple as a greeting to a new member that gets them a vote, no matter how they get picked it still boils down to how popular they are:)

I hope I am not the most popular and win.
Just kidding I would be lying if I said I didnt want to win but i would much rather beat someone by the quality of my plants or nugs then how popular I am and how many posts I have.

I have worked so hard all my life to not be popular hahaha.
Just cruise and be cool and grow some dank and we will be alright. Going to roll one up and reflect on life now.

I don't want to win either :straightface:

Or do I? :scratchinghead:

We are not exactly here because we're popular :partyboy:

or are we? :yikes:

I'm certainly not popular :eyebrowsmile:

All my friends are imaginary :dreamy:

hahaha. thanks for making me laugh ricorico

I was quite surprised by the recent replies today :thumb:

I found it nice to read on how others may feel or expressed their opinions on the current state of MOTM & even other members which have made nominations for the contest in the past, since the change has occurred & much in a positive manor !

I thought the ideas suggested for a mild change of NOTM/POTM was interesting, but may be the popularity thing may play a minor role some days... as i often wonder how some nugs or even plants ever manage to win, but i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder or at its simplest that is a nice bit of eye candy. i will vote for that :green_heart:

As for the future of MOTM, well that is slowly sliding away a deep down gut feeling rumbles... ye we will see the contest run for this year & even get to vote for member of the year as for 2014 if MOTM is still running & if it is... i''l eat my pants, give up growing, sell the grow gear & give the money to charity, move to a 3rd world part of the planet & teach horticulture to deprived people so that they can grow their own veg & eat :love:

As for the future of MOTM, well that is slowly sliding away a deep down gut feeling rumbles...

ye we will see the contest run for this year & even get to vote for member of the year

as for 2014, if MOTM is still running & if it is... I'l eat my pants,

give up growing, sell the grow gear & give the money to charity,

move to a 3rd world part of the planet & teach horticulture to deprived people

so that they can grow their own veg & eat :love:

Poor Fuzzy...:circle-of-love:

You have a great heart and a noble quest in front of you.

Go and teach the world around you to grow their own food

and the world will become a better place. :high-five:

I don't want to win either :straightface:

Or do I? :scratchinghead:

We are not exactly here because we're popular :partyboy:

or are we? :yikes:

I'm certainly not popular :eyebrowsmile:

All my friends are imaginary :dreamy:

Imaginary friends are the best friends. Even when you are alone, you never are.

Now I just gotta convince thesee guys in the white suits I don't want to wear their jacket with the crossed arms... maybe ill try to have my buddy Ricky convince them....

Nope they simply wouldn't listen to Ricky, guess I am stuck :(.

This Motm thing is kind of bothering me. I am almost about to ask a moderator to remove me from this shit.
Give it to someone that really feels they deserve it. Hell they could nom themselves.

Why would you say that i don't understand ?

Some one some where has viewed you worthy of MOTM its a sign of respect & all the help you have given or advice shared to other growers which has earn you the right to be voted for !

I feel there is others that deem there work worthy of being nommed and they are feeling left out.

I want nothing more than to share what I know to help people achieve better, I am over it sorry if anyone gets offended from my posts earlier. The important thing here is cannabis and how to grow it with the best ways possible. Light one up and lets get to it. I forgot about the contest and am blind to it now. cheers all

I feel there is others that deem there work worthy of being nommed and they are feeling left out.

I want nothing more than to share what I know to help people achieve better, I am over it sorry if anyone gets offended from my posts earlier. The important thing here is cannabis and how to grow it with the best ways possible. Light one up and lets get to it. I forgot about the contest and am blind to it now. cheers all

I'm sorry to hear that you feel under the weather about such...

How ever in many peoples eyes it is always a good sign to see new names added to the list for MOTM, i often take delight in viewing their posts & by sharing knowledge to other growers being the best reward in many ways :thumb:

Each & every vote is a sign of respect from the community in such a contest being well earned !

I'm personally not aware of any person feeling left out in the comp as no evidence suggests other wise & that no hard feelings from previous post exist as all of your replies are of 100% positive nature :peace:

Growing MMJ is not the only important thing here at 420 !

When the bigger picture is 420 Magazine - Mission Statement yup that is like GLOBAL, WORLD WIDE sort of stuff... how cool is that :thumb: & that USA is the fore front for medical use with other parts of the world slowly following in other ways :love:

:420: NEEDS YOU :thumb:

BTW i'm a gardener by trade for the last 20 years, i mow lawns look after green house full of exotic plants, kitchen gardens etc so ye POTM that is whats its all about for me, i'm not particular interested in winning any other contest :Namaste:

Each & every vote is a sign of respect from the community in such a contest being well earned

Well said, Fuzzy :thumb:

We all have enormous respect for "real" gardeners.

But its about more than gardening or farming in a closet,

It's about changing the world, one grow at a time.

The more knowledge you can get someone to seek the better their world becomes.

The better our world becomes.

You are right, Fuzzy.

This is a global battle for the future of humanity.

:amen:

:circle-of-love:

Well said, Fuzzy :thumb:

We all have enormous respect for "real" gardeners.

But its about more than gardening or farming in a closet,

It's about changing the world, one grow at a time.

The more knowledge you can get someone to seek the better their world becomes.

The better our world becomes.

You are right, Fuzzy.

This is a global battle for the future of humanity.

:amen:

:circle-of-love:

i can vouch for this one.. Rico has given me so much info that hass helped me out along the way.. he has exponentially increased my knowledge base above and beyond what i could have ever personally researched andd causes me everyday to ask questions that may or may not have anything to do with his or my thread but i alw2ays get the answers i am looking for. like right now.. we are discussing clones and their timing. it is pertineent to him, but not me.. im only 2 weeks into my first ever grow (nowhere near ready to clone) but i have a base knowledge thanks to Ricorico, miwa and Spimp...

I just checked you out... you have all that and a bag a chips and should have a nom!

be cool, stay in

Thanks buck. I am really happy to know I was voted in by someone. I will just let whatever happens happen and keep my focus on the important things and stay positive and helpful. Humbling to hear those words coming from a great contributor like yourself about my garden. Thank you buckshot. Your work is always topnotch and I strive to accomplish what you already have

Thanks buck. I am really happy to know I was voted in by someone. I will just let whatever happens happen and keep my focus on the important things and stay positive and helpful. Humbling to hear those words coming from a great contributor like yourself about my garden. Thank you buckshot. Your work is always topnotch and I strive to accomplish what you already have

:cheesygrinsmiley: So the smoke and mirrors worked!, pay no attention to the old fart behind the curtain :rofl:

Thank you ... but the cannabis is always greener on the other side of the fence, I am jealous of your garden!

Back
Top Bottom