Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rifleman - Bubble Kush Auto

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • KCMP - Sour X OG

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hempy New Year Everyone! :volcano-smiley:

For 2015 we've added 420 Mag T-Shirts and 420 Mag Stickers to the prize packages! :high-five:

Sending you all lots of love and positive energy through the Universe.

:Namaste:

I thought it was all about winning to get badges on the profile as a sign of respect like Cannabis Connoisseur or MOTyear, MOTM and so on, the prizes are just the cherry on top.

my_nug_centerfold.jpg
wanted to enter lasst month,try this 1.dark devil auto

Figured we would throw an entry into the ring. Here's our Jillybean, it's the plant that grew our entry for bud of the month. Hope you all enjoy. This area of our room smelt like a skittles factory.
DSC_09124.JPG
DSC_09424.JPG

Thanks mods for being so cool. We appreciate all your hard work and giving us this incredible platform. Prize lists or not. This site is invaluable and a great place to gain knowledge.

Some seriously fine entries so far! Heheh, I'm glad you guys didn't show up last month!

Yeah, we don't enter for the swag. :cheesygrinsmiley: Well, except for the jar. The jar is the true swag. There's only one way to get one, after all. :slide:

But in my case, I really need some of the prizes and I'm uniquely grateful to the sponsors. :thumb:

lmao I already won:cheesygrinsmiley:

I received a compliment,from someone who I consider to be the best this sight has to offer.I am so very jealous of there skills and surroundings.to take the time to drop me a line,I am humbled,not concerned with the prizes or the title.that PM was as good as the time I cashed my first paycheck ,giddy as a schoolgirl.

thank you sir

:cheer::Namaste:

Sorry was not trying to cause a stink, I was simply making an observation.

Anyhow, I agree with Light Addict, I think the most important prize is the recognition :) And the feeling of accomplishment of course. Wish I had something ATM that I felt was worthy entry, maybe by the 15th but probably not.

.......... I think the most important prize is the recognition :) And the feeling of accomplishment of course. Wish I had something ATM that I felt was worthy entry, maybe by the 15th but probably not.

Arrrggh. I won't have anything to enter until next month either. It's killing me. I want to start a different grow in every room. This grow has been as therapeutic for me as the final meds are, and I want to share it with everyone. LOL. Like a damned teenage girl.

yep you can get some pretty big plant out of a solo cup for the size of the cup
the plant can easily get big enough to tip over the little cup with little soil looks great man :thumb:

OMG. That beautiful tall plant grew from seed to flower of that awesomeness in a cup? Absolutely amazing. Wow, I am stoked. Aloha and good luck. You should win for just being able to grow the Silver Haze in a cup.

Aloha and keep it green.

I've got two in 1 gallon in bloom now. Trying to pull 2oz each. I'll enter the biggest next month. I did a build once where the partners had a falling out when I went to buy a bunch of equipment there clone room had been 12/12 for 6 weeks do to timers man that room looked like a bunch of weird midget full bloom plants lol.

Back
Top Bottom