• Cannilingus - God bud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rifleman - Bubble Kush Auto

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • KCMP - Sour X OG

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a GSCxATF. Grown in store bought Super Soil. Only water and an occasional ACT. She's about a week or two until the chop. The main cola is SOLID, frosty as hell, and smells amazing.

20150105_191051.jpg
20150105_191126.jpg

OMG. That beautiful tall plant grew from seed to flower of that awesomeness in a cup? Absolutely amazing. Wow, I am stoked. Aloha and good luck. You should win for just being able to grow the Silver Haze in a cup.

Aloha and keep it green.

I wanted to show you a past photo on part of my solo cup grow thing from last year
well it was reall a freal cup but I did also have some red solo cups :rofl:
but I cant pm you man I don't wanna post it here its too far back to search my journal lol its like may 2014
I gave up on the soil tho they brought bugs into the grow :rofl:
maybe I just rep[ost in my journal lol

aw why not lol, here's a tiny PeeJay style Euphoria plant I harvested.... beginning of december I think? :hmmmm: dunno - it was very strong. So strong I forget everything now :laughtwo: ok no, but in all seriousness it was awesome bud. Tasted great too, citrus and diesel fuel with a little earthy coffee on the exhale, very unique, a favorite of mine now. Even though it had actually been very neglected (left outside in freezing rain, then brought inside for a mite/mealybug attack) this plant just goes to show a good organic soil really goes a long way towards not letting any future problems get out of hand... I don't deserve grower credit lol it really grew itself. plus this plant was really an after-thought, given maybe a week of good unstunted veg before throwing it into flower to shorten an impending dry spell haha.

PC050017.JPG
PC050016.JPG

I daresay in the soil mix I used, you'd really have to go out of your way to not grow a good plant. Plus, let it be known, I added no nutes/ferts the entire grow after mixing the soil. None. Just water :) so if you're tired of the bottles and mixing and pH'ing like I was, give this stuff a shot I really think it beats them - I'd be glad to help out, and get you in touch with others who can help. and now in my own grow with more experience, knowledge, strains, lots more supplies, and much less pest action (hopefully :laughtwo:) my next entries will be a huge step above this. If you're interested in seeing how a PeeJay style organic soil with some LOS (living organic soil - the organic style I'm starting to use) tricks thrown in manages, feel free to look over my indoor journal - I'm currently starting to flower 5 different kush strains in the soil I've been talking about :) - sorry for being longwinded I know this is about the pictures not how to grow, just thought it could/might help someone :)

What the heck. I'll nominate a plant from my last grow. I wasn't planning on entering her so I don't have any pics of the entire plant under natural lighting. This is a Blueberry that was in seedling/veg state for only 33 days total before flip to flower schedule. She was grown in a 3 gallon smart pot and was topped above the 3rd node. The pics are at day 70 of flower right before chop.

IMG_51893.jpg
IMG_52153.JPG

This is one plant I wish I would have up potted and let veg for another month as the smoke is amazing.
Good luck everyone. Amazing plants entered so far.

Hello 420friends. I would like to enter my gsc I recieved from Mr. Nice seeds. This plant has been a mother for me for 7 months under t5 for first 4 months then moved under a 600 hps, she has been alive so long the stock is a tree like bark. This gsc has a very strong sweet with a hint of a pine smell (very strong in the sweet smell could be because the 11/13 tropical light cycle I'm using that's suppose to draw more of the fruity terpes out from the flowers, cant stop smelling my fingers ha) very sticky to touch and has a great blueish/green tone that I can't look away from.

20150108_0158331.jpg
20150104_0804112.jpg

I did 3 weeks of 12/12 then switched to 11/13 for last 3 weeks now. She has 3 weeks left then she comes down. So just now she will start filling out.

I&I

What the heck, it's worth a try. Here's my entry. It's a Power Flower plant from our sponsor Herbie's chopped on Jan 4.

IMG_00005430.jpg

IMG_00004797.jpg

Back
Top Bottom