Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Oinnk - Critical Mass

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
silverhaze auto
00040.jpg

a small one :peace:

This is a clone of the plant I entered 2 or 3 months back. It is a cross of Blueberry and NL5H. I call it Light Blue Haze. She was grown in a 5 gallon pot under a Mars II 700 using General Organics nutrients. She was vegged for 63 days and flowered for 72 days before chop. The buds are currently drying and waiting to be trimmed and jarred.

IMG_73874.JPG
IMG_69425.jpg

The 1st pic of the whole plant was from day 70 of flower cycle. The 2nd shot of one of the towering colas was from day 49 of flower cycle.

Good luck to all the entrants!

:peace::)

I am going to enter my Magnum Auto Feminized from Buddha Seeds. She is currently 36 days old, in a 3 gallon pot, has been in flowering for about a week now, is about 16 inches high and 20 inches across, and grown True Living Organic style. She is a beastly plant for being 36 days from seed.

P1070753.JPG
P1070751.JPG

She might do better in September plant of the month, right before her chop :) But what the heck give it a shot.

This is a clone of the plant I entered 2 or 3 months back. It is a cross of Blueberry and NL5H. I call it Light Blue Haze. She was grown in a 5 gallon pot under a Mars II 700 using General Organics nutrients. She was vegged for 63 days and flowered for 72 days before chop. The buds are currently drying and waiting to be trimmed and jarred.

IMG_73874.JPG
IMG_69425.jpg

The 1st pic of the whole plant was from day 70 of flower cycle. The 2nd shot of one of the towering colas was from day 49 of flower cycle.

Good luck to all the entrants!

:peace::)

That's a great looking lady you have there! :goodjob:

Here's my all organic Dinafem Diesel (cabdriver) plant, it grew very well with no added nutes, just water, in a 1.5 gallon pot of cooked organic soil off to the side of a Mars II 1600, and grew most of its life behind the foliage of another plant. It was an experiment in shade but ended up flawless, so easy to grow. ;) and it was given only a week or two in veg before moving into flower. It had an amazing flavor while it lasted, sweeter than any Diesel I'd ever tried. Very citrusy, but with a sugary candy-like flavor, incredibly smooth. Underrated genetics imo. :thanks:

0312151433.jpg
0312151434c.jpg

That the same plant as last month ultra d.

:skeptical:

Yeah man, just a later stage. The pictures this month are the day she got chopped.

What's up comrade you have not been around to my journal to like anything yet! Congratulations on pulling over a QP on your plant, that was awesome! I am going to enter my colombian landrace strain "colombia gold", she survived vegg and is going to flower! Going to wait until the 15th before taking a photo...

Freakin' sweet show fellahs, keep it up!!!
Vlad

Looking like some amazing entries this month, i wish the best of luck to all :Namaste:

In my personal opinion there's nothing prettier than a cannabis plant in full veg. and with that being said my humble little submission is this 8 1/2 foot tall....22 foot in diameter....three way cross of Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x Grand Daddy Purple I proudly call Silver Fox. She's 100% all organic and only being fed with straight P.H. balanced water plus a couple tablespoons per week of General Organics Bio-Thrive Grow along with the same amount of Liquid Karma. Beautiful entries mates & best of luck to all!:goodluck:

DSC077941.jpg

DSC077823.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom