420's Indoor PC Stealth Grow Journal 2014 by John Snow

Snow

Hello all! And welcome to my humble first poor man grow journal. :welcome:

I'm fascinated by computers since 8 years old and always liked to make customizations and Case modding.

i respect all the knowledge and advice found on these forum, i have learned a lot in recent weeks.

I know it is very hard to grow within such a limited space, but my mother always told me when i was little that i had little green fingers to grow haha (I was very small kid and planted one foot of lemon fruit that lived more than 20 years.)

I'm tired to sustain the crime and buy shit old mary with mold, chemical carcinogens and poisons. decided that I will no longer buy.

I'll start my little grow with Random Bagseed stored over the last years.

Indoor inside PC Stealth Case 4 bays.
case.jpg

Soil - individual pots with 60% organic black soil with chicken manure, carbonized ash, limestone and minerals plus 40% humus. (i know My soil too strong but as the plant eats only what they need I hope she does well)

Lights
2 23w cfl 6500k
1 20w cfl 4000k

77-84 f

bought mineral water bottle ph 6.8 ~ 7 rested several hours

How often are you watering? When soil feels dry enough

I try germinate 15~20 seeds in paper towels and just 4 Seedlings survived

i hope by 2 females and i plan on doing LST and maybe try super cropping to keep this ladies and maintain low fat bonsais plant

I painted the whole cabinet inside bright white after sanding.

im using a big fan that came from an ATX supply.

I plan on veget them with 20/4 cicle to prune the top and hopeful multiply my buds :)

1# First lesson I learned not to water the plants directly on the leaves with commercial bottled water purchased lol

here some pics from my babies, enjoy any questions feel free to ask.
Dad is worried, its hard to stop looking at them lol
:Namaste:

inside18.jpg
Sassy1.jpg
pam.jpg
cammy.jpg

hello guys, thank you, @pinky i have no idea, I believe i will leave only one female at this case, and if im lucky and have more will grow close at one grape vine and passion fruit in a backyard.
I intend to tie (scrog) and prune the female to leave wide and low.
when I get to know the type of this plants? any idea?
I hope they are not pure sativas lol
they came from a little white green smoke well liked and saved the seeds years ago :)
sorry for my english, still learning.

Hi Snow!
Usually if they have thin leaves they lean more towards a sativa. If the leaves are wide, it's more of a Indica. They are too young to really tell right now.
You should check out my journal, I've made a lot of changes along the way from what I've learned here. I am in my 9th day of flowering (12/12), and I have used lst and scrog on most of them.
Glad to have you here! :thumb::clap:

as I am only using 2 lamps, let the kids in the sun today for 2 hours to please them on the window.

The sun - it's a star, but it seems brighter than other stars in the sky because it's much nearer.

Ideas such as "near" and "far" in astronomy are relative, as the sun is 93 million miles from the earth, which might not sound near, but that's only 8 light-minutes, whereas the next nearest stars are many light-years away.

The sun is much bigger than the earth. The earth is about 8 thousand miles across, but the sun is more like 800 thousand miles across.

It's a globe of boiling liquid/gas, heavier than water. The actual mass (weight) of the sun is 2x1030 Kg (exponential notation), or in old money that's 2000000000000000000000000000000 kilograms. It's kept together by its own gravity.

The power of the sun is 3.9x1026 watts, or 390000000000000000000000000 watts, or 390 yottawatts. The power, in light and heat, comes from fusion where hydrogen is turned into helium. It's burning away by e=mc2 at four million tons per second, but this is no cause for alarm as there is plenty of sun remaining and it's not going to run out soon. It's estimated that there is enough sun to last for thousands of millions of years.

The sun has an "apparent magnitude" of about minus 26. I wonder if I should explain apparent magnitudes.

The earth goes around the sun. Galileo was right, and the Church was wrong.

hi mate

looking good so far, ill tag along if you dont mind,
a word of warning though, try not to post any off topic videos, the mods dont like this as it can lead outsiders to our site so thought id mention it before one of the mods pick up on it, a lot of us have been guilty of this including myself, it just keeps us all safe if its plant related.

im interested to see how these small stealth grows turn out, its a great idea.
one option i thought might be worth giving a try is instead of having pots that the plants are in you could make something thats the same size as the base of the case and fill this with soil instead of having pots, that way you have one pot the same size as the case your using, then if i was giving it a try id start 1 plant at 1 end then use lst to train it to the other end of the grow space, by using lst you could use just one plant and grow it along the ground, this then makes all the side shoots grow upwards and these then become the main bud sites.

we all care about beginners my friend, but it takes a while for the regulars to see which journals are updated regulary and which journals the regular member are sub'd to.

another option to introduce yourself to a lot of regulars would be go and look at other journals and introduce yourself, for example you posted a comment in my old journal so not many members would see that as the journal is closed, the best thing to do would be to click on grow room at top of page, then grow journals, then ongoing or current journals then take a look at the top few journals in the list and go and say hello to the members their,

also check out my new journal in my signature, its the top link the 400watt journal, click on that and introduce yourself their and post a comment inviting everyone to come and have a look and offer advice on your grow journal,

before you know it you will have hundreds of pages and you will log in and have 4 or 5 pages to go through in your own journal from what other members have posted, we are a great community, also check out the contest pages, we have 3 contests each month, link is also in my signature, the contests are bud of month, this can be grown or purchased, plant of month - this has to be something you have grown, the 3rd contest is member of the month you can vote and enter these contest. great prizes each month from our sponsors.

keep your journal updated and before you know it you will be on page 100 and have more posts per day than you know what to do with,

its all good in 420 mag my friend,

hi mate

looking good so far, ill tag along if you dont mind,
a word of warning though, try not to post any off topic videos, the mods dont like this as it can lead outsiders to our site so thought id mention it before one of the mods pick up on it, a lot of us have been guilty of this including myself, it just keeps us all safe if its plant related.

im interested to see how these small stealth grows turn out, its a great idea.
one option i thought might be worth giving a try is instead of having pots that the plants are in you could make something thats the same size as the base of the case and fill this with soil instead of having pots, that way you have one pot the same size as the case your using, then if i was giving it a try id start 1 plant at 1 end then use lst to train it to the other end of the grow space, by using lst you could use just one plant and grow it along the ground, this then makes all the side shoots grow upwards and these then become the main bud sites.

thanks for the advise mate, I am very glad to have u here :D :thanks:

babies with 19 days of age, 2 are growing like crazy, one small its developeding kinda slowly i think i overwater bc I read somewhere here on magazine, because the leaves are folded through...

I think it's time to start TOPPING them bc they are getting too big for my case...

nutrients I guess I will not need soon... what do you think friends?

2014-01-02_12_37_49.jpg
2014-01-02_12_37_27.jpg

2014-01-02_12_44_57.jpg

overwater this one

Back
Top Bottom