420's Perfect Sun LED Dwarf Star Sponsor Grow With Mayne, Afghani Strain Coco Grow

ok, so, last night, to keep the pot moist, I watered in 1ml calmag only, 5.8 PH, just to stop the dryout process. Today, I feed 1100PPMs.
2ml calmag, 21ML BigBloom, 15ML TigerBloom, 2 grams megacrop.

I checked runoff- both were at 2200PPM, 5.9 PH.
Im going to reduce PPMs to 700 next times till my runoff is around 700..
Ive learned that if runoff is high, plant is getting to much nutes, which restrict its water uptake. SO i want to get that down. Noticing the tips starting to burn also. So not sure if thats to over feed, or lockout of some sort.

So im going to work on getting that ppm down.

They are fatting up tho. the yellowish plants buds are actually thicker then the other plant.

day76-Flip31-1.png

day76-Flip31-2.png

day76-Flip31-3.png

day76-Flip31-5.png

day76-Flip31-6.png

day76-Flip31-7.png

day76-Flip31-4.png
Ladies look good my friend.
Don't worry about burnt tips.
No harm there.
I would be careful chasing ppm in run off..
Your going to get a certain amount from the mix.
I found within a few hundred is acceptable.
They are still hungry though. :Namaste:

Stay safe
B8ll

Day 76 from seed, day 32 since flip. mid thru week 5. If i dont count the first 7 days of flip, we are actually just past week 4. So roughly 5 more weeks left.

Hey Bill, I wont chase it, but i want to get it down to at most 1500ppm. Definitely wont flush or nothing like that, but wont be going over 1000PPM for feed levels. I want to find out how much they are actually eating.

I did a minor defoliation today. Good to see ALOT of white hairs, lol.. They needed it. WIll do another next week also. SOOO many buds. More then i realized, not a bad thing, lol..

day76-flip32-1.png

day76-flip32-2.png

day76-flip32-3.png

day76-flip32-4.png

day76-flip32-5.png

day76-flip32-6.png

day76-flip32-7.png

Day 76 from seed, day 32 since flip. mid thru week 5. If i dont count the first 7 days of flip, we are actually just past week 4. So roughly 5 more weeks left.

Hey Bill, I wont chase it, but i want to get it down to at most 1500ppm. Definitely wont flush or nothing like that, but wont be going over 1000PPM for feed levels. I want to find out how much they are actually eating.

I did a minor defoliation today. Good to see ALOT of white hairs, lol.. They needed it. WIll do another next week also. SOOO many buds. More then i realized, not a bad thing, lol..

day76-flip32-1.png

day76-flip32-2.png

day76-flip32-3.png

day76-flip32-4.png

day76-flip32-5.png

day76-flip32-6.png

day76-flip32-7.png
Looks good my friend.
Personally I don't defol.
The fans give her energy from your light.
Let her be. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

yeah, i hear ya Bill, i dont like to either, but i left alot. Pretty much just "covering" leafs, and air blockers. Im hitting them with 1200 par right now, so penetration is diggin in..

Thanks for your input brother, really appropriate it all. Enjoy your Sunday!!

Nice! Those are some thick colas:thumb:
REXER! Thanks for swingin thru Bro. THANKS for the comp.. They are gettin there, Another month or so should give them good time to fattn up even more, seeing the 1 plant hasnt even starting browning yet, should of cloned her. I have some ShipWreck Pollen, ( Trainwreck X Mothership OG( Alien Rock Candy x Chem De La Chem ) that would probably make some outstanding cannabis crossed with 100% Afghani.

I wasnt a fan of this run early on, but man they are surprising me. The hungry lookin plant is the beast of the 2, the greener plant seemed to brown off earlier. Now she is in slow motion bud build, but the lighter green plant, man, she is blown up. In person, looks like a big ball of pisitls, LOL..

REXER! Thanks for swingin thru Bro. THANKS for the comp.. They are gettin there, Another month or so should give them good time to fattn up even more, seeing the 1 plant hasnt even starting browning yet, should of cloned her. I have some ShipWreck Pollen, ( Trainwreck X Mothership OG( Alien Rock Candy x Chem De La Chem ) that would probably make some outstanding cannabis crossed with 100% Afghani.

I wasnt a fan of this run early on, but man they are surprising me. The hungry lookin plant is the beast of the 2, the greener plant seemed to brown off earlier. Now she is in slow motion bud build, but the lighter green plant, man, she is blown up. In person, looks like a big ball of pisitls, LOL..
Awe man that does sound awesome. I love when a plant takes it time, usually ends up being denser.
that's sweet, you are going to do some pollen chucking, I'm hoping for a male to collect some myself to do the same.

Plants are looking amazing brotha, and it’s always the ones that your not too worked up over that seem to perform the best. Have many strains that I wished I had kept clones from, I really miss growing Jack Herer the most though, was by far my best run. Just keep doing what your doing Mayne and your going to have one hell of a harvest!

Plants are looking amazing brotha, and it’s always the ones that your not too worked up over that seem to perform the best. Have many strains that I wished I had kept clones from, I really miss growing Jack Herer the most though, was by far my best run. Just keep doing what your doing Mayne and your going to have one hell of a harvest!
Thanks for stoppin thru Bro.

Yeah, to much "testing" and doing this or that and not just letting them grow, might have been a bit different. Messing with PH, messing with air injection crap, flooding, dry outs, on and on, lol.. Its just a slow process, and sometimes need to just let them do their thing. I think they could of been much better, but they are building up mass. Plus, learning the light. Its a great light, and wont use any other probably.

The darker plant seems like it might be like 2-3 weeks away from chop, where the other is like 4-5 weeks left. They both were aimed at Jan 25th chop date, so really, about 5 more weeks to build!!

But man, for 240 watts, Im impressed with this DwarfStar, and Neil has a deal on them right now that is Awesome value,

So Bro, and rest of my followers, have a great, safe and healthy Holiday week!!

What's up Mayne! Looking stellar over this way! That strain really does sound awesome, can't wait to hear your smoke report on her!!

Merry Christmas!!

They are looking really good since you have apparently dealt with the 10 plagues of growing buddy! At least you will have some quality smoke at the end of all your hard work :)
LOL, yeap, " hummm, what else can i do to these things" horrible. And i thought watching paint was a slow boring process, gets me every time,.

Thanks for stoppin thru Moony!

What's up Mayne! Looking stellar over this way! That strain really does sound awesome, can't wait to hear your smoke report on her!!

Merry Christmas!!
Thanks Krissi, Im looking very much forward to that for sure, just more waiting, BHAHWHAHA, when its done, its not realllly done, lol..

Thanks for stoppin thru!

Thanks Krissi, Im looking very much forward to that for sure, just more waiting, BHAHWHAHA, when its done, its not realllly done, lol..

Thanks for stoppin thru!
I can hear the bhahwhaha lol...of course, I love pretty girls!!!

MAY DAY MAYDAY, HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM
SOS

happened over night. Greener plant,

77F
49%RH
Bucket is heavier, seems to not be drinking water anymore.

day89-1.png

day89-2.png

day89-3.png

Back
Top Bottom