420's Perfect Sun LED Dwarf Star Sponsor Grow With Mayne, Afghani Strain Coco Grow

MAY DAY MAYDAY, HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM
SOS

happened over night. Greener plant,

77F
49%RH
Bucket is heavier, seems to not be drinking water anymore.

day89-2.png

day89-3.png
Hey @Mayne Merry Christmas my friend.
You may need to flush the salts from that pot.
What are you growing in again?
What are you feeding?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Bill, Merry Christmas To you to Buddy!! ThankYou!

Its like 90% coco coir and 10%Cocoloco ( cococoir/peatmoss/perlite)

I was using MegaCrop, then got the bright idea to use fox farm TigerBloom and big bloom, ( 1300ppm )and thats when it started going down hill i think. I only used it like 3-4 times, and the last feed was just MegaCrop and usual calmagic. 1150PPMs.. But that FoxFarm is super salty, just even hearing the cap crunching when you open and close it. uggg.. See, like i said before, fiddlin around to much. All leafs were perfect till the FoxFarm BS.. I just want to save her before it ruins the fruit. Im afraid to see what she looks like in the morning, ugg

Sooo, You think a good flush will help? I will do that tomorrow. It would usually be light in weight and watered today, like the other 1, but she isnt. They both got feed exactly the same amount and nutes, but this 1 didnt seem to drink it up. I also switched the plants around, ( traded spaces) yesterday.. I didnt notice anything yesterday either, because i took pics, and didnt notice nothing out of the ordinary. Its like it literally happened over night.

Bill, THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT BUD!! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend, and stay healthy !

Hey Bill, Merry Christmas To you to Buddy!! ThankYou!

Its like 90% coco coir and 10%Cocoloco ( cococoir/peatmoss/perlite)

I was using MegaCrop, then got the bright idea to use fox farm TigerBloom and big bloom, ( 1300ppm )and thats when it started going down hill i think. I only used it like 3-4 times, and the last feed was just MegaCrop and usual calmagic. 1150PPMs.. But that FoxFarm is super salty, just even hearing the cap crunching when you open and close it. uggg.. See, like i said before, fiddlin around to much. All leafs were perfect till the FoxFarm BS.. I just want to save her before it ruins the fruit. Im afraid to see what she looks like in the morning, ugg

Sooo, You think a good flush will help? I will do that tomorrow. It would usually be light in weight and watered today, like the other 1, but she isnt. They both got feed exactly the same amount and nutes, but this 1 didnt seem to drink it up. I also switched the plants around, ( traded spaces) yesterday.. I didnt notice anything yesterday either, because i took pics, and didnt notice nothing out of the ordinary. Its like it literally happened over night.

Bill, THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT BUD!! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend, and stay healthy !
Flushing the pot would be a good place to start.
I forgot you were in coco.
Flush then feed immediately after at 5.8 ph.
Your feeding every day?
Keeping your coco wet all the time?
No plain water?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Bill, I flushed and cut off alll the bad leafs. I never water plain, and i did up ph to 6.2, but i did for both, and just this 1 had negative results. No, i dont feed everyday, its more like every other watering.

I have to dig out the loop, but i think she is finishing up to be honest. I took her out and under the kitchen light, she looks beautiful in sugar. Im noticing swelling now since yesterday. Definitly think she was salted and locked up.

day 93 from seed, flip 49- 7 weeks complete, giving them 3 more weeks before 5 days darkness. Will be winding down PPM of MegaCrop feed up to pre-dark dry out, to about 300PPM. Giving them 1 more day of Recharge tomorrow.

Flush saved her. She is drinking again. Going to flush the other probably today if i can get time. ppm was 2700.
The darker plant is very very frosty, looks wet. The lighter plant is starting to go into final phase and frosting up nicely. Pics do no justice. the darker plants bud are awesome looking, and much bigger then they look. The lighter plants buds are even bigger. If i had to take a ruff guess at final weight, id say around 340-350g. I havnt squeezed the buds, ( im a firm believer you shouldnt do that, LOL) but the colas seem pretty solid from how they move.

day93-flip49-2.png

day93-flip49-3.png

day93-flip49-4.png

day93-flip49-5.png

day93-flip49-6.png

day93-flip49-7.png

day93-flip49-8.png

day93-flip49-9.png

day93-flip49-1.png

Glad the flush did the do! Another good call by @Bill284. :Rasta:

day100-56flip ( end of week 8 )

Today i started cold watering. Not freezing, just around 55F. Feed is 4G Megacrop only, every 3rd day, other days are 1G Megacrop per gallon. Recharge and Molasses every 5th day.

PH 5.8
Temp is also going down starting tonight, Night temp will be 65F, day temp will be 73-75F
RH% is at 48% constant.

Light green plant is NON STOP PISTIL PUSHING, WONT STOP. The buds are HUGE, cam does zero justice. Even in my hand, still tells half the story, lol. Getting heavy too, running out of bend room to get under the light, lol..

day100-56flip-4.png

day100-56flip-5.png

day100-56flip-6.png

day100-56flip-7.png

day100-56flip-8.png

day100-56flip-9.png

day100-56flip-10.png

day100-56flip-11.png

day100-56flip-12.png

day100-56flip-13.png

Back
Top Bottom