420's Perfect Sun LED Dwarf Star Sponsor Grow With Mayne, Afghani Strain Coco Grow

Lovely ladies, @Mayne!

Glad to see the light green one turned out to be, well, just a light green one! :Rasta:

Some beauties there Mayne!
ThankYou Krissi, home stretch. I think the darker one is actually done. The lighter 1 i think 2 more weeks, althought the trics are starting to pile on and the pistils are browning faster, unfortunitly, i have to chop both same day, so the darker plant is going to over ripen im afraid. Wont have mag loop till sunday to really check, ugg.

ThankYou Krissi, home stretch. I think the darker one is actually done. The lighter 1 i think 2 more weeks, althought the trics are starting to pile on and the pistils are browning faster, unfortunitly, i have to chop both same day, so the darker plant is going to over ripen im afraid. Wont have mag loop till sunday to really check, ugg.
Oh that stinks! But your gut intuition knows best remember! Congrats on the soon to be harvestS!!!

day108-day 64Flip just start of week 10
Well, they are BOTH done. All cloudy, 20% amber
They have been getting just PH water and mollassis for 5 days.
Dont think im going to water any more and let dry out then 14 days dark, no hang, just dry and cure in the pots.
60F 55%RH will be the temp and RH for 3-5 days, then 60F and 60%RH for the remaining till dry

day108-6-flip64-1.png

day108-6-flip64-2.png

day108-6-flip64-3.png

day108-6-flip64-4.png

day108-6-flip64-5.png

day108-6-flip64-6.png

day108-6-flip64-7.png

day108-6-flip64-8.png

day108-6-flip64-9.png

day108-day 64Flip just start of week 10
Well, they are BOTH done. All cloudy, 20% amber
They have been getting just PH water and mollassis for 5 days.
Dont think im going to water any more and let dry out then 14 days dark, no hang, just dry and cure in the pots.
60F 55%RH will be the temp and RH for 3-5 days, then 60F and 60%RH for the remaining till dry

day108-6-flip64-1.png

day108-6-flip64-2.png

day108-6-flip64-3.png

day108-6-flip64-4.png

day108-6-flip64-5.png

day108-6-flip64-6.png

day108-6-flip64-7.png

day108-6-flip64-8.png

day108-6-flip64-9.png
Good @Mayne Hope you are well my friend.
Ladies look absolutely amazing. :thumb:
Great work.
Did I read that right? 14 days in pot no water in the dark?? No hang!!!
I've grown autos before I just didn't like the look of.
So I just left them in the pot. Never harvested them.
They rotted and went moldy in about 10 days. That was coco.
I'm worried that will happen if I'm reading that right.
Can you clarify :Namaste:
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill

THANKS BILL, and thats a good enough reason for me NOT to do it, LOL.. So going to let them dry out completely and 3 days dark, then chop and hang it is.

THANKS BILL, and thats a good enough reason for me NOT to do it, LOL.. So going to let them dry out completely and 3 days dark, then chop and hang it is.
Ok dry, your doing drought stress? So yes.
Before chop 36 hr darkness minimum for tric swelling. Yes
Then chop either whole plant or branches.
Hang in a cool dark spot with minimal air movement.
At approximately 60-70 rh then trim and into jars.
Is that what you had in mind?

Stay safe
Bill

Hi Bill, you know what man, i think im going to molasses water them for another week. I think they are just to green yet to chop, and after looking deep into the plant, mainly the light greener one, there is alot of not so ready buds deep within. Since they are drinking still pretty fast, i dont think it would be detrimental in the long run.

As for chop, There are some pretty dang huge buds, so im not sure if i should whole plant hang? Whats your thinking on that? this is the worst time to rush the process, and dont want to ruin it.

Thanks for hangin with me during this run Bill, much appreciate and value your input along the entire journey!

Hope you have a great weekend!

so, 7 days ago, i clipped a bud and dryd it., here are the pics, this is a totally dry bud, ready for cure.

PS: both plants still under 12/12. Might start 3 days darkness tomorrow.

test-1.png

test3.png

test2.png

test4.png

scope-2.png

scope-3.png

scope-4.png

so, 7 days ago, i clipped a bud and dryd it., here are the pics, this is a totally dry bud, ready for cure.

PS: both plants still under 12/12. Might start 3 days darkness tomorrow.

test-1.png

test3.png

test2.png

test4.png

scope-2.png

scope-3.png

scope-4.png
They look very crystal clear there Mr mayne. I'd give them a week yet :) hope all's well btw feels like a while since I stopped by I'll get round now hehe

Hey followers. They are chopped, dry and now curing. Weight wasnt great. came in at 8oz. The light greener plant ended up having very loose buds. the dark greener plants buds were pretty solid.

hangin upside down, the plants were pretty small, lol.. plus, nothing was consistant in this grow, dryed out to many times definitly hurt them.

Next round, im going to be using bigger containers and Neils Perfect Nutes for sure.

Hey followers. They are chopped, dry and now curing. Weight wasnt great. came in at 8oz. The light greener plant ended up having very loose buds. the dark greener plants buds were pretty solid.

hangin upside down, the plants were pretty small, lol.. plus, nothing was consistant in this grow, dryed out to many times definitly hurt them.

Next round, im going to be using bigger containers and Neils Perfect Nutes for sure.
We live and learn mayne :) at least you got to the finish line and have some smokies to show for it :)

THANKS Moony and Rexer!

Neil, thank you for the Opportunity bro! 224 g froma 240 watt light, not to shaby for a crapish grow. The light is legit, as i knew it would be. Wont ever use anything other then it.

Tell ya what tho, the tester smoke turned out to be legit. Should be pretty dam good in 2-3 weeks.

hung at 63F and 60RH for 8 days. 3 day no water before 3 days dark, then 8 days to dry.

Will be using the light green plant for coconut oil capsules and butter for cookies.

And Bill, kept the journal glued together, LOL, Thanks Bro! Hope All is well in your day!

Back
Top Bottom