4x Monkey Glue Fems

rassensi

So as promised I thought I’d start a diary and let people see what I’m on with these monkey glue fems are now a couple of weeks old and settled in nicely in the coco feeds are at 2ml per litre and getting 1 litre per day up to now lights 200w and running at 60% soon be time to fire up the other light and hit these girls with 650w tent is 1.5m x1.5m x2m any questions feel free to ask

Ras sensi

4DC375C2-6C42-4828-85FA-1EB3E187FD6B.jpeg

6C39A12E-B024-4D48-8B6D-2E9B43E4B3F4.jpeg

Omg so neat! And those plants are a beautiful shade of green.

I just love neatness and order. That is a pristine grow area. Just looking at it makes me big smile!

I’d love to follow how you go.

And good luck :)

Omg so neat! And those plants are a beautiful shade of green.

I just love neatness and order. That is a pristine grow area. Just looking at it makes me big smile!

I’d love to follow how you go.

And good luck :)
Thank you yes I love to keep a clean grow area it’s the only way for me I can’t stand dealing with the pests that come from a dirty area. These girls are growing daily now and loving it so far by all means join along this should be a good grow out 💚

So as promised I thought I’d start a diary and let people see what I’m on with these monkey glue fems are now a couple of weeks old and settled in nicely in the coco feeds are at 2ml per litre and getting 1 litre per day up to now lights 200w and running at 60% soon be time to fire up the other light and hit these girls with 650w tent is 1.5m x1.5m x2m any questions feel free to ask

Ras sensi

4DC375C2-6C42-4828-85FA-1EB3E187FD6B.jpeg

6C39A12E-B024-4D48-8B6D-2E9B43E4B3F4.jpeg
Beautiful garden my friend. :thumb:
Mind if I tag along?
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

So the real fun starts now both lights are running at around 60% now ppfd is a little high for this stage but I’ll lift the lights if I see any problems with the plant the new run off trays have been drilled and pipes added for a simple run to waste setup as I cannot deal with standing water in trays we’ll have no root rot around here thank you feeds are still the same 2ml per litre and 1litre a day each for now I’ve also removed the top set of new leafs to let light down and bring those lower branches up to the top

F29FE1A7-CE50-4E25-86CF-8AE4F44A5B16.jpeg

158438B8-8C82-46DB-902C-0D39D677B984.jpeg

072D3F4D-F81F-415A-B3F6-6B41DC2AAF7D.jpeg

1676A381-F039-477B-BCA5-D70AD8A393CE.jpeg

So the real fun starts now both lights are running at around 60% now ppfd is a little high for this stage but I’ll lift the lights if I see any problems with the plant the new run off trays have been drilled and pipes added for a simple run to waste setup as I cannot deal with standing water in trays we’ll have no root rot around here thank you feeds are still the same 2ml per litre and 1litre a day each for now I’ve also removed the top set of new leafs to let light down and bring those lower branches up to the top

F29FE1A7-CE50-4E25-86CF-8AE4F44A5B16.jpeg

158438B8-8C82-46DB-902C-0D39D677B984.jpeg

072D3F4D-F81F-415A-B3F6-6B41DC2AAF7D.jpeg

1676A381-F039-477B-BCA5-D70AD8A393CE.jpeg
Looks good Amigo. :thumb:
Might be a little early to begin defol, but ok.
Nice and healthy though.
Keep up the good work my friend.
Take care. :passitleft:

Stay safe

Looks good Amigo. :thumb:
Might be a little early to begin defol, but ok.
Nice and healthy though.
Keep up the good work my friend.
Take care. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Never to early dude anyone who’s watched me grow over the years knows I don’t hold back with training I’m all about growing big old bushes and bringing those lowers up these will be tied down in the next few days as well I mean there only 20 days old at this point so perfect time for me 💚

Never to early dude anyone who’s watched me grow over the years knows I don’t hold back with training I’m all about growing big old bushes and bringing those lowers up these will be tied down in the next few days as well I mean there only 20 days old at this point so perfect time for me 💚
Don’t mind Bill. He likes his girls bushy.

I am all about the defol too.

I love watching the different grow styles, and I’m excited to watch yours play out. I’m all about plant health, and yours are fucking bang on perfect 🤩

Don’t mind Bill. He likes his girls bushy.

I am all about the defol too.

I love watching the different grow styles, and I’m excited to watch yours play out. I’m all about plant health, and yours are fucking bang on perfect 🤩
Yea no worries everyone does it differently man I’m just an old man stuck in his ways I don’t actually defol my plants other than to let light into where it’s needed I’ve had some many people in Instagram giving me the you should strip those plants and my reply every time is at what point in any plants life grown out doors do we see them stripped back bare I love me a good jungle I’ve just finished growing in a 9 square foot cupboard with 3 autos a time taking 17+ oz of flower each time no defol involved also did a single plant scrog in a 70x70x160 grow tent no defol 200w of light for 10+ oz back sorry I’m just rambling at this point here’s a few pictures of what I’m talking about 💚💚💚

I’m all about the plant, and like you I’m more light focussed. I have one plant, and I’ve not removed one hair from her head. I’m also about the ascetics. I like to see a bit of leg. Mine tend to have a definite tutu of green. Not all, but most of mine that is.

I’m all about the plant, and like you I’m more light focussed. I have one plant, and I’ve not removed one hair from her head. I’m also about the ascetics. I like to see a bit of leg. Mine tend to have a definite tutu of green. Not all, but most of mine that is.
Yep light is the key I’m new to using leds my self only a couple of grows under my belt with them it’s been hps for the last 17 years it’s a big change for sure

Sounds good. :thumb:
As long as you know what your doing.
It can slow a young girl if not done properly. Just wanted to make sure.
I'm looking forward to seeing your technique.
Have a great day my friend. :passitleft:

Stay safe.

Thank you yes I love to keep a clean grow area it’s the only way for me I can’t stand dealing with the pests that come from a dirty area. These girls are growing daily now and loving it so far by all means join along this should be a good grow out 💚
I can second that this looks like an awesome setup very tidy good job man.

Back
Top Bottom