I’ll follow along.
Im not a big hydro guy so I can’t really help too much in that regard.
BUT I’m known for a good laugh or two throughout the journal and plenty of encouragement!

Im also just curious to see what happens with all those plants!

How long do you plan on vegging them?
It definitely has its pros and cons, I just like getting those fast hard drybacks so I can feed the girls as much as possible. I plan to only veg them another week or so tops. Something around 20 days total veg for them, but they were some pretty big sized clones to begin with. I appreciate you poppin in bro, it’ll be gettin rowdy here very soon 😂🤠

Time to make some STS reversal spray 🤠🤠🤠
9F771E3C-9246-4F45-9406-896D884DBD7E.jpeg

Looking forward to your process as I need to do this myself to get away from having to clone this plant forever 😩
I appreciate it I plan on doing a full run with whichever of my strains I decide to reverse, then do a group pheno hunt on my discord. Make it into a little contest as well. Plus I’ve been itchin to start stashin away some seeds in the vault, I’m about to try and go as overkill as I possibly can lol

Killer start to the journal bro. Nice selection of clones. You mentioned this is a small space. What do your normal runs look like? Id love to see a tissue culture set up. Saw Athena has a home tissue culture set up for like $2k dont have enough keepers to justify that yet but still interested. Also that Nana Glue is that a Robinhood strain from Titan? Sorry for all the questions lol. Im along for the ride

Killer start to the journal bro. Nice selection of clones. You mentioned this is a small space. What do your normal runs look like? Id love to see a tissue culture set up. Saw Athena has a home tissue culture set up for like $2k dont have enough keepers to justify that yet but still interested. Also that Nana Glue is that a Robinhood strain from Titan? Sorry for all the questions lol. Im along for the ride
Thanks brother! I guess it isn’t that small haha just comparatively 🤣 I’ll be sure to post some pics of the TC setup. I’m gettin to it today, those Athena kits are a little over priced but it is cool to have an all in one kit. The nana glue is Monroe’s cut, I believe it’s square one genetics. She’s so gassy even in veg man I can’t wait to flower her out

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom