6 Ladies Cloned Trifecta, 2019, Indoor 4x8 LED

The mechanical fans that are about to be hidden by the organic fans. Does that help? ;)
Lol. Yeah, I figured that’s what you meant. I’m going to get 2 bigger ones for the top and flip the smaller ones underneath. When I moved the medium sized one from the ground on to the bucket, my RH went from 50-60% to 70-80%. Gonna mess with it when I get home today. It’s finally getting warmer here.

The mechanical fans that are about to be hidden by the organic fans. Does that help? ;)
Done. The other two small ones in the back are underneath the canopy against the walls pointing straight.
Too much?... :lot-o-toke:

FAEDA907-CCA4-43F7-B9B7-AEAA888F6B1F.jpeg

I didn’t realize how dry they got, took 10 gallons like it was nothing, and feel like they need another 5. I took 6 good clones over the past week, and finally got them set up. I should have taken pictures while I was doing it, but ya know...

2E4C9926-D990-4AC0-9C14-4F998CCCCAAE.jpeg

They fit perfectly in the 3.5 squares.
EE01CB15-EB71-4155-B78B-620E47C20FD1.jpeg

I’ll take some fresh pics at lights out.
4BA84351-E90B-40AC-9AC5-1713E2DDE43D.jpeg

Freaking crazy, and that’s before I fed. Can’t wait until Monday. It’ll be a whole different scene. I put a bit of magic in this batch of compost tea. 40 hour brew.

I didn’t think about it until now, but do I need move the clones out into a separate area?

These girls are really taking off!
Already had to lift the fan again.

95A6A492-6FC9-467C-97A2-3EA39DAFD2E6.jpeg

6032ED47-4410-4F9B-8446-CE845578EE59.jpeg

I used this new fish/seaweed Mix for foliage last night, and they seem to have responded very well. The only problem is that the smell horrible! Literally borderline unbearable. Lol.

It reminds me of an old bait shop I went to when I was younger. I was using Neptune’s seaweed only (no issues) but this one caught my eye, so I figured I’d give it a shot. The only difference is the fish part.

8A697F07-2A78-44A2-B396-2366C915C07D.jpeg
I plan to feed this weekend with it. I’m sure it will the one and only time because of the smell, but I figured I’d suffer through it, if the girls like it.

Thankfully I got the carbon filter... it really does a good job.

Congrats on the flip day and what Emilya said! I run my cuttings under a 23 watt CFL 24/0 until I up-pot.
I bought this little dude at HD for $30.
24 hours on okay for clones?
4BBA1ED1-8037-4E7D-AB20-C70541599C5C.jpeg

Your plants have outgrown your scrog! In a big way!

24/0 is the lighting schedule for my clones until they get up canned and move in with the general population.
LMAO! I know man... overkill by a long shot. It’s a freaking forest in there. Lol!
First time man... lesson learned.
Should have started with 2.

I even thought about pulling the SCROG and letting them roll with more room... I can thin it out a lot, but I figured I need to wait.

It doesn’t seem like it, but I can get to everything without an issue.

Any advice?

Flipped Thursday night. Thur-Fri was the first 12 hours in dark. Went up from 8, 10, to 12 Thursday night.

I know it would have been much more of a pain to manage, but now you are seeing where the advantage would have been with smaller holes in the screen. I like 2" holes in my SCROG so that I can better manage the vertical height because with the larger holes you have no choice but to let them go vertical sooner and the stretchy ones tend to get away from you a bit. I will try to run a closely managed 2" screen on my next run so that I can strictly maintain a 16" light distance above the canopy.
This looks great however and that screen will help keep everything managed fairly well, but I intend to take your copper frame idea to another level. It will be a super pain not just to build, but to manage there in late veg and stretch... probably requiring 2 hours a day tucking and routing... but it will be worth all the trouble in the end, allowing me to keep things in the sweet spot of my COB lights.

3.5” is the smallest I could find in the nylon netting. I think where I messed up was the middle spacing between the plants. I had them all trained to grow inward, but I think I just got overwhelmed with the growth, and wasn’t thinking straight when I was tucking. I can access the whole canopy though. There’s 12” in the back that I crawl under to, and stand up to trim.

It doesn’t seem like it, but pruning is fairly easy. I made that crawl space in the middle just for this reason... and the ease of watering. I can literally crawl under and lay on my back to water or trim anything blocking light, I just wasn’t sure how long I should wait.

C0AC504C-B67E-4A56-8A01-3D595A58BA64.jpeg

I’d imagine they are about 19” from the lights at this point. I can check, but I set them at 24” originally because I wasn’t sure how they would handle the 2 lights. I have plans to build a solid frame to make them 1 piece so they don’t turn, and so I can adjust them higher if needed.

That said, what other benefit would lifting the SCROG bring?

I know it would have been much more of a pain to manage, but now you are seeing where the advantage would have been with smaller holes in the screen. I like 2" holes in my SCROG so that I can better manage the vertical height because with the larger holes you have no choice but to let them go vertical sooner and the stretchy ones tend to get away from you a bit. I will try to run a closely managed 2" screen on my next run so that I can strictly maintain a 16" light distance above the canopy.
This looks great however and that screen will help keep everything managed fairly well, but I intend to take your copper frame idea to another level. It will be a super pain not just to build, but to manage there in late veg and stretch... probably requiring 2 hours a day tucking and routing... but it will be worth all the trouble in the end, allowing me to keep things in the sweet spot of my COB lights.
So do you keep tucking even in flower?

I'm not sure that scrog is doing you anything but making thinning much more difficult. Would the plants flop if you took it off and put it back on higher?
They are strong and healthy right now, but it would definitely be a pain in the ass.

Back
Top Bottom