6 Mixed Autos 2024

QuantumTHC

420 Member
Hello everybody ! Hope all of you are having a good year so far :)

This will be my first grow attempt so I don't have much expectations. My setup consists of 2 X Viparspectra xs2000 and a 4x4 tent. Initially bought a 2x2 tent for my grow but after a little researching I've realized it's gonna be way too small for 6 plants and will probably use it to dry my harvest. Still sorting out the ventilation system and for nutrients I've bought a started kit from BioBizz.

I'll be growing using soil in 3 x 5 gallon and 3 x 3 gallon fabric pots.

All the strains are autos: Zombie Kush, Blackberry Kush, White Rhino, Fastberry, Banana Purple Punch and Royal Kush. They germinated well using zip bags with damp tissue paper, 100% rate but I've accidentally destroyed the root of the Royal Kush seed while trying to plan her in the pot 😐 . I've started another seed and the Banana Purple Punch root is too small for planting, the rest are all in the pots now.

Seems like the Fastberry lives to it's name as it germinated first and has grown well from morning. I hope the seeds don't disappoint as I've seen mixed results on some of the strains.

imgonline-com-ua-dexif7F0Ijwbr5I0I.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-dexif9x6OpQrGyklk.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-dexifCBAMLFyw1Anq.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-dexifGFaSHnuaafcq.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-dexifpGxyfdSSce2d.jpg

Hello everybody ! Hope all of you are having a good year so far :)

This will be my first grow attempt so I don't have much expectations. My setup consists of 2 X Viparspectra xs2000 and a 4x4 tent. Initially bought a 2x2 tent for my grow but after a little researching I've realized it's gonna be way too small for 6 plants and will probably use it to dry my harvest. Still sorting out the ventilation system and for nutrients I've bought a started kit from BioBizz.

I'll be growing using soil in 3 x 5 gallon and 3 x 3 gallon fabric pots.

All the strains are autos: Zombie Kush, Blackberry Kush, White Rhino, Fastberry, Banana Purple Punch and Royal Kush. They germinated well using zip bags with damp tissue paper, 100% rate but I've accidentally destroyed the root of the Royal Kush seed while trying to plan her in the pot 😐 . I've started another seed and the Banana Purple Punch root is too small for planting, the rest are all in the pots now.

Seems like the Fastberry lives to it's name as it germinated first and has grown well from morning. I hope the seeds don't disappoint as I've seen mixed results on some of the strains.

imgonline-com-ua-dexif7F0Ijwbr5I0I.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-dexif9x6OpQrGyklk.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-dexifCBAMLFyw1Anq.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-dexifGFaSHnuaafcq.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-dexifpGxyfdSSce2d.jpg
Love the big pots, nice for huge girls.
Great start my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

A little update on the grow. The seedlings are starting to emerges from the soil. I'm just using one light at the moment at 50% power, 50cm height.

I'm still waiting for my last seed to germinate in the paper towel...

imgonline-com-ua-dexif9WuAeB2nISQ3.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-dexifgZVFfXu20RKG.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-dexifX5081JnXXGIp.jpg

Q, Good start on your first grow, always encouraging to see those first seeds pop. I’ve had pretty good results with autos. Do you plan on training? A mixed grow may require treating each plant a bit differently and six plants is a bit ambitious. You will get good support here at 420 if and when needed. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom