600w LED Blueberry Diesel Grow Journal 8/2013

CloudFactory

Hi guys, I thought I'd post my current grow on here. I will update regularly. My conditions are:

Light: 600mx Top Shelf Series
Settings: 60% Blue, 10% composite
Method: Drip, 10 gallon 6-banger
Area: 4x4 indoor grow tent
Nutrients: Canna aqua vega A+B, cutting edge solutions micro, and superthrive
PH: 5.9

Strain: Blueberry Diesel (sativa)

Day 5 since I bought the clones from a local vendor (1" rock-wool). They were small, I should have taken pics for reference, sorry. Already seeing significant root growth all the way from baskets into the reservoir. The Node density is also looking very nice.

Side Notes: I know they look like they need nutrients, I just fed them :D The light is not running at this color. I have to change the settings to be able to take a decent photo. Also my grow area is huge for a 6-banger, Im probably going to SCROG in a week or so. I have a inline fan standing by but temps are a stable 76*f at current settings so it is off. I just have the vent flaps open on the tent.

Questions and comments appreciated!

Pictures decided to upload correctly this time. What a pain :p... anyways here they are

11950.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/533633

Thanks Stealth! Great journals! Nice to have LED users to reference.

No worries Cloud, Your plants are looking great, nice roots going on! +reps for nice setup and the roots.;)
I'm gonna be watching your grow for sure.

:rollit:

Day 18. I flushed yesterday and added nutrients at full strength. I built a 2' x 2' scrog net but I think it is too tall. Probably going to cut a inch or 2 off the legs. PH: 5.8 Light settings: 85% blue, 85% composite. The light is putting out some heat at these settings so I always have a 6" inline fan running when its on. When I flushed, I notices that roots had already begun to grow into the water pump motor. Im a little worried that I wont have much more time to veg.
Day189.JPG
Day18_11.JPG
Day18_21.JPG

Back
Top Bottom