600W Multi-Strain Grow

Oh yeah I topped the clones last night...am also soaking a few more slh bag seed ... Should have some pics in around 10 days

Well my u e b money finally arrived..woo whoo paid some bills and renewed My plumbing license ...What a relief... Also ordered tv/monitor should be here some time next week

Lol 253 .......Well I added couple more lights and a fan to the veg area and drenched the coco on the clones with some organic insect killer...il also be using a starter plug on the slh...

Looking nice bud

Thanx true... I just pulled the amnesia and put her in the dark trix are cloudy with 10-15% orange ... She'll be getting the chop in the mourning I've also been looking at a quantum 1000 watt dimable digital ballast may get it next week it's a great deal

I've been using 400watt hps and supplementing with cfls ... I just ordered the 1000 watt quantum 224.00 on eBay. what a deal,it retails 360.00 + tax at hydro store

HELL YEA J.S!!!! i'm happy for you my friend! i'm bummed we cant see pics of it for a while. I bet it smells great that amnesia looked great! keep us posted on those updates and let me know how the weigh in came out if you can remember :bravo:

Il def post pics when the tv/monitor gets here should be here by Friday ... Nugs should be dry by then I figure a z or 2

Back
Top Bottom