600W Multi-Strain Grow

may i ask, what do you think of the 600 watt system?

Just a thought especially for anyone wanting to utilize their 1,000 W HPS ballast... SUNPULSE sells a splitter and specialty MH bulbs that work with it. Get two @ 600 W, 6.4K (or several other colors 3, 4, and 10K) bulbs running off one, 1,000 W HPS ballast! I know sounds crazy but I use them and love them. Realistically, you are getting around 500W output at the bulbs, but gaining so much more coverage than the single 1,000W-er and spreading your heat out better. I sell equipment ad see first handed all the people that start out with 1,000W only t wish they had lower. Spend additional fortune on moving air too.
You must use their bulbs with this splitter. They even warranty them!!!

Just a thought especially for anyone wanting to utilize their 1,000 W HPS ballast... SUNPULSE sells a splitter and specialty MH bulbs that work with it. Get two @ 600 W, 6.4K (or several other colors 3, 4, and 10K) bulbs running off one, 1,000 W HPS ballast! I know sounds crazy but I use them and love them. Realistically, you are getting around 500W output at the bulbs, but gaining so much more coverage than the single 1,000W-er and spreading your heat out better. I sell equipment ad see first handed all the people that start out with 1,000W only t wish they had lower. Spend additional fortune on moving air too.
You must use their bulbs with this splitter. They even warranty them!!!

Thank you for the information!

Well the tv/ monitor I purchased has a malfunction I'm sending it back will post pics when I can should be a week or so

geez, what a pain in the ass. well nothin better than a little journalism in your journal :thumb:i'll be around when those updates come..i wonder how they look now its been a few weeks since i seen them lol

geez, what a pain in the ass. well nothin better than a little journalism in your journal :thumb:i'll be around when those updates come..i wonder how they look now its been a few weeks since i seen them lol

Lol ...yeah it is a pain... There's some pics on the previous page .. There all doing fine ... I also transplanted the 2 amnesia's into the air pots with coco:roorrip:

Well I've noticed the temps run a little hotter with the light vertical " was using air cooled reflector before" but there a lot more light coverage. Trix are cloudy on the ww & bk looks like they'll get the chop sat.The 2 amnesia clones & 2 slh seedlings are also doing fine..

I hooked the air cooled reflector backup ... I could be wrong about the temp .... I ma keep an Eye on it ... If there's no difference il switch it back vertical

Well it's been 30 minutes ... Temps 2 ,3 degrees hotter with air cooled reflector.... I may switch back vertical in a bit ....lol

Hey Jon GL with the vertical trip. I can see where it could be a great setup.
Wall of Green's. I seen afew grow them with great results. I see the WW is coming down. I had to take mine atad earlier than I wanted. She showed afew spot of Powdery Mildew. And I've been fighting with that stuff since I moved here to the PNW. It's everywhere. But I'm fighting it from my own bad. I haven't filtered my intake yet.
But long short I needed to get her away from the rest. I've seen repeatedly that the plant can use alot of dark time before cutting. Suppose to pump out some serious crystal production. I guess I could've run my in the closet for acouple more days, but I also needed product. My plant was mostly cloudy. Maybe 30/70 cloudy over clear. I just did a sample dubie and she has some kick that can only get alittle better with the cure. I need to read back abit more of your grow here. ++ Keep em Green

Hey Jon GL with the vertical trip. I can see where it could be a great setup.
Wall of Green's. I seen afew grow them with great results. I see the WW is coming down. I had to take mine atad earlier than I wanted. She showed afew spot of Powdery Mildew. And I've been fighting with that stuff since I moved here to the PNW. It's everywhere. But I'm fighting it from my own bad. I haven't filtered my intake yet.
But long short I needed to get her away from the rest. I've seen repeatedly that the plant can use alot of dark time before cutting. Suppose to pump out some serious crystal production. I guess I could've run my in the closet for acouple more days, but I also needed product. My plant was mostly cloudy. Maybe 30/70 cloudy over clear. I just did a sample dubie and she has some kick that can only get alittle better with the cure. I need to read back abit more of your grow here. ++ Keep em Green

Thanx wood ... Ww sounds good.. Bummer about the mildew...

Yes fine job Jon. I've caught up finally. Least 15 pages or so. Great Job and GL Oh I will get that PM under control. I just need to filter my intake abit. I'm looking into a filter called the Mushroom. Washable and everything. No air flow restricion.
Keepem Green

Hey Jon, check out mr. smiths darkstar project, it is a wall of green, vertical light setup that is amazing. Not the same as your setup but the info in it may give you some ideas.:goodjob:

Yes fine job Jon. I've caught up finally. Least 15 pages or so. Great Job and GL Oh I will get that PM under control. I just need to filter my intake abit. I'm looking into a filter called the Mushroom. Washable and everything. No air flow restricion.
Keepem Green
Thanx wood gl with that pm
Hey Jon, check out mr. smiths darkstar project, it is a wall of green, vertical light setup that is amazing. Not the same as your setup but the info in it may give you some ideas.:goodjob:
Dave I'm subscribed to that thread...

Back
Top Bottom