600W Multi-Strain Grow

ok heres some pics
amnesia
amnesia6.JPG

chemdog
chemdog13.JPG
:roorrip:

THE UPDATES CONTINUE!!!!!! nice looking nugs on that amnesia. smoke report will be fun to hear about. im glad you finally got you monitor working i been wodnering how the amnesia turned out for a while now:goodjob::bravo:

thanx bro... :roorrip: amnesia's solid nugs covered with crystals taste great gets me high :roorrip:

Well I unhooked the 400w and hooked up the quantum 1 k it's set on 400 till I get a 1 k bulb .....Mabe couple weeks on that

congrats!
nice and compact
peace

ps

hows the electric bill compare?
just a percentage.
thank you and enjoy!

im wanting to upgrade also. id like to use 2 600 watt instead of the one 1000 watt.
hows the temp difference? did you have to raise the light?
peace and enjoy
i do believe the extra luman will make your day!

im wanting to upgrade also. id like to use 2 600 watt instead of the one 1000 watt.
hows the temp difference? did you have to raise the light?
peace and enjoy
i do believe the extra luman will make your day!

I actually lowered the light... cause I went vertical ...

what did that do for the light getting to the plant? ie more light available to the plant in more places? hm, no hood is the next question? same thing. whats the bennefit?
looks outstanding, im always up for learning something new!
that is if its not a secret.
peace

what did that do for the light getting to the plant? ie more light available to the plant in more places? hm, no hood is the next question? same thing. whats the bennefit?
looks outstanding, im always up for learning something new!
that is if its not a secret.
peace

With reflector removed and light placed vertical ...From what I can tell there's more light coverage and it can be placed closer to the plants

Back
Top Bottom