65 year old, trying to grow

Welcome to 420 Magazine The CanadianBear
Check this link out it will help with your start

Welcome TCB! You should get all the help you need here. There are a bunch of us old, beat-up farts. :laughtwo:

Let me be the first to offer a bit of advice. If you can, elevate your grow tent. It makes life a lot easier for me!

P1030090.JPG

P1030091.JPG

Welcome to the forum @TheCanadianBear :welcome:

Welcome TCB! You should get all the help you need here. There are a bunch of us old, beat-up farts. :laughtwo:

Let me be the first to offer a bit of advice. If you can, elevate your grow tent. It makes life a lot easier for me!

P1030090.JPG

P1030091.JPG
:rofl::rofl: I made a little bench seat :rofl::rofl:

Not in the best climate to grow but trying. Need all the help I can get as I have both types of arthritis, two knee replacements and now degenerative disc disease of the lower back L3 to S1.
I know how you feel! Arthritis sucks! Especially the autoimmune kind that attacks and attacks.
I bought a taller tent for 2 reasons, 1 being sativas and the other so I don't have to bend and twist if I have to mess with the lights or the fan. I have a mechanics rolling tool seat and I use it to tend to the plants (along with many other things around the house). Get to sit and roll instead of having to bend over to reach something. Saves my back because those days where even holding 2 pounds hurts, it is easier to sit and water instead of having to bend over. Just have to work around our issues the best we can.

welcome !, 3 strains i recommend , night queen to sleep , , blue diesel for a giggle and Gods gift for every thing , i just bred my own and love it , i have had back problems for years and god gift is the ticket , its hard to get the reason i am breeding my own , you cross grandaddy purple with og kush :) you get the best all rounder ever :)

Back
Top Bottom