906 Cabin Fever Sour Daddy Auto Experiment

Chopped her up last night, my fingers were sticking together....trimmed weight was 165g, not sure what to expect when dry. We are back in out house now, will soon be time to be vegging some plants to move outdoors.

one of the 2 large colas

Awesome grow! Just spent the past hour reading this thread. . I'm growing the same. Both of them are at 8 weeks. 1 is about finished and the other is about 4 foot tall and only now starting to flower. Contacted Paul at new420guy and he seems to think the giant one is a super auto? Whatever that is. Had some issues with this girl yellowing up top But its my second grow so still learning. this one I thought was about done but seems to be foxtailing now. Trichs are milky and Amber but allot of new white pistils from the foxtailing. Might just chop it. Its been flushing for a week.
20190512_232008.jpg
20190512_231958.jpg
20190512_231931.jpg

Nice crop. My single stunted plant had lots of issues but it's a strong buzz. Super auto sounds bizarre, hopefully it will be a super buzz. Now that I'm back in my house I'll be growing Sativa dominant strains, not much into indica when there are choices. I just soaked 3 Cinderalla 99 fems and have a Tangerine Dream auto-fem just going into flower.

Back
Top Bottom