A Good Old Fashioned RedHotChiliPepper Grow Off

Hi all! I think I found the place to create this amazing garden. If your trying to figure out if this thread is for you, ask yourself some questions??
Do you like gardening? Have you ever tried to grow your own food? Do you like peppers? Have you ever wanted to get your hands dirty in the soil? Do you like pretty flowers? If you answered yes to any of these questions than this thread is likely for you. Anyone who wants to throw a pepper plant in the ring is welcome to join. Beans drop March 1st so go buy what you need;) we can share our journey here together. It doesn’t matter what kind of pepper you want to grow. Let’s see some yum yums!
View media item 1496698View media item 1496699View media item 1496700:goodluck::goodluck:

Carry on :theband:
:passitleft:

Nice. I'll have to get updated pic... I've got 12 habaneros started, and one random hot pepper already going.... next to the far lettuce.... might have to zoom in :D

Aww wow this is awesome newty!!! My first garden plant was a pepper plant almost 10 years ago and i truely loved that damn thing.. my dad killed it along with the other garden plants at the end of the season and i didnt get to say goodbye. :confused:
Sorry lol.. weird back story of why i love peppers and plants so much. Super nostalgic feelings there.. started my love for plants and growing in general then. So yes thank you newty ill grow my whole 8x4 plot full of peppers and show them off!! Really excited hehe.:thanks::thumb: :circle-of-love:

Aww wow this is awesome newty!!! My first garden plant was a pepper plant almost 10 years ago and i truely loved that damn thing.. my dad killed it along with the other garden plants at the end of the season and i didnt get to say goodbye. :confused:
Sorry lol.. weird back story of why i love peppers and plants so much. Super nostalgic feelings there.. started my love for plants and growing in general then. So yes thank you newty ill grow my whole 8x4 plot full of peppers and show them off!! Really excited hehe.:thanks::thumb::circle-of-love:

Wooooohoooooo!! I’m glad to have you, yay! That’s a great back story and I almost tear’d up thinking of you not being able to say good bye lol aww I’m going to get a few different colour peppers I think:p My fav seed store is closed on sundays so I’ll go tues! I better thaw out my soil! :laugh::laugh::rofl:

These hot peppers are perfect as my outdoor soil lacks calcium i think and bigger veggies dont grow well or at all. Three years and its time to throw in the towel with em. Thanks newty.. ill be doin those hot banana peppers, jalapenos, red hot chilis and maybe orange habaneros so there will be plenty of colors to come!!

Rats! Dang...there is a rat restriction in our province lol no rats aloud! We joke about, who does the rat patrol at the boarders? How does one acquire this rat watch job?? Hmmmmm

Nice plant man! Props for the reveg:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom