A New Grower's Guide - Scrog - Soil - HPS - Air Pots - White Rhino

:welcome:
Day 7 of 12/12

Just a quick little update. I wanted to show how much they have stretched in just 2 days. Im thinking this will be an ok harvest for just one plant lol. Happy growing y'all!

DSCN13088.JPG

DSCN13028.JPG

A little moist after a quick spray-bottle shower.

DSCN13066.JPG

DSCN13076.JPG

:peace:

Great journal, love the simplicity off it. Definitely have me sub'ed. Keep it going man, love reading your posts.:bravo:

Looking good.

Thanks guys! Yeah, I want to show new growers how easy it is if you keep it nice and simple. We'll work up to those huge hydro setups together lol. Thanks for stopping by! Happy growing y'all!

Subscribed. Love the detailed step by step. I wish I had this knowledge when I started mine. People, like you, are why I love this site. :peace:

Thank you so much dude! I really appreciate the kind words. In a future world we'll be able to actually share our home grown with peers we have met here, sigh...lol. here comes an update!

Day 11 of 12/12

Hey everyone! quick little update. The Ms. White Rhino is doing great, really filling the space nicely. This week we'll add the second week of FF trio, still at about half strength, a tad higher. Some of you will cringe when you see the under-growth. This will all be removed at about day 21 of 12/12. Next grow I may defoliate more, but for this one, lets keep it simple: Defoliate on days 21 and around day 45 too. On to the pics!

DSCN13117.JPG

DSCN13127.JPG

Pretty much all this under-growth will be 86'd in about 10 days.

DSCN13138.JPG

DSCN131510.JPG

DSCN131610.JPG

DSCN13206.JPG

DSCN13227.JPG

DSCN13247.JPG

DSCN13257.JPG

DSCN13334.JPG

DSCN13356.JPG

After we defoliate we'll see a bunch more little tops too! can't wait!

DSCN13368.JPG

DSCN13375.JPG

Thanks for stopping by y'all! can't wait for that next update already! Happy growing!

great photographs! your screen looks to have mostly filled.

Thanks bro! Just a cheap Nikon Coolpix. I want to get a tripod for better bud shots this go around. Yeah, Im def happy with how full the screen is, can't wait to trim! Good luck in member of the month contest mate! happy growing y'all!

Day 15 of 12/12

Welcome back everyone! things are still going smoothly in the old DR60 tent, still scrogging, still slowly adding trichomes. We have still been following the FF feeding schedule, we are on week 2, plain water between feedings. Despite a slight Monkey infestation, things are still chugging along. These monkeys will have nowhere to hide in 5 days after the big defoliation. lots of pics today!

I raised the lights up a little to take these pics.

DSCN13385.JPG

DSCN13407.JPG

DSCN13415.JPG

DSCN13426.JPG

DSCN13445.JPG

DSCN13466.JPG

DSCN13486.JPG

DSCN13504.JPG

DSCN13516.JPG

DSCN13529.JPG

DSCN13537.JPG

DSCN13546.JPG

DSCN13583.JPG

DSCN13615.JPG

DSCN13623.JPG

Right now my tallest cola is 9 inches above the screen, If they stretch a little more I'm cool with that. Im really hoping for long dense colas.

DSCN13638.JPG

This is where my temps and humidity have been at lately, I'm happy with the ranges.

DSCN13676.JPG

DSCN13698.JPG

DSCN13714.JPG

DSCN13723.JPG

Again thanks for all the likes and support y'all! the next update will be defoliation day so I'm very excited. after defol we will really see how many colas we got out of months of vegging and training lol. happy growing y'all. Remember, keep it simple, and your plant will love you back!

Looking pretty damn good man! Keep up the good work

Thats what she said sir. :rofl: Looking excellent! :yummy: I could stare at that screen all day. :bravo:

She certainly looks happy.

Hey guys! thanks for the awesome support and vibes! I would be nowhere without 420's awesome community here. Sometimes my girlfriend will catch me just sitting in-front of the tent staring at all that lush growth...lol. She just doesn't understand lol....Stay tuned for the defoliation update this coming week! happy growing y'all!
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom