Ace Panama, Groot, In High Brix

Happy 420 gang! I hope you all have a great day! Smoke some HB cannabis for me today, I won’t be able to partake until I get home... bummer. Ah the responsibility of adults....

Happy 420 to you as well, got a nice 420 start today and did a 420 HARVEST this morning
all cut, washed and hung. Now getting ready to head out to HIPPIE HILL Golden Gate Park SF
HOPE I can catch the BUD DROP :)

Happy 420 to you as well, got a nice 420 start today and did a 420 HARVEST this morning
all cut, washed and hung. Now getting ready to head out to HIPPIE HILL Golden Gate Park SF
HOPE I can catch the BUD DROP :)
Nice, I hope you catch the bud drop too! Congrats on your harvest, that’s great thing to do on 420! Have a great day Gazoo!
Happy 4/20 Gang!

White widow looks tasty!

How many strains you got going?
Hey there DL, I have only two going. White widow and Panama. Panama in veg still but yes this white widow is looking pretty tasty! Gonna be some great smoke!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Just a quick update, I decided I dont really wanna do just weekly updates... too much to type up at one time.

Today Groot received Growth Ionic drench (8ml+Tea 2ml) in 1.25gal warm water.
She needs feeding every 4 days, pretty consistently, just hoping she doesn't get to ambitious just yet. Id rather not have to water her everyday for an extended period, but if I must I of course will. I will post a new pic of Groot sometime soon, training is going well... have one lazy branch thats smaller than the one on the opposite side of it, hoping it comes around.
Have a great day gang!

Morning gang, I hope everyone had a great 420! Just wanted to drop
These fresh pics of Groot at 42 days since her birth.

Looking GRRRRRRREAT, Now waiting for the FROSTED FLAKES :)

BTW The Rootbuilder pot looks to be performing rather well cant wait
to see the roots at up-pot.

She is looking good bud! Hope you enjoyed your 4/20 after you got out of work!
Hey there Yeti, thanks man! She’s performing well and growing pretty fast. I did have some fun once I got done working, but not much more than usual!
Looking great.
Hey b.real, thanks for stopping by! And thank you for the compliment!
Looking GRRRRRRREAT, Now waiting for the FROSTED FLAKES :)

BTW The Rootbuilder pot looks to be performing rather well cant wait
to see the roots at up-pot.
Hey Gazoo! Ol Tony the Tiger... good stuff!
Yes sir, that pot does seem to be doing some good for Groot. Weird thing is, I can’t see any roots at any openings... so I hope the roots are rocking in there. Time will tell!

Have a great day gang!!

That's a nice looking plant. She'll give big fat greasy buds too I'm sure of it. Are you hoping for the soaring green or the more narcotic red pheno?

Thanks neiko, I sure hope she produces some nice greasy buds! I would love the red... but honestly I will be happy with either. I am going to take a few clones before I put her to flower, cause if its a red... I supposedly have a pretty slim chance of getting it, and I would wanna grow that pheno out a couple times at least. I am sure the red will put me on my ass, but it should be fun testing it out:p

I don't think the red is that uncommon. I've grow a few of them and got red every time. Ziggy had a pink one we nicknamed sweet tart. It smelled just like the candy. The pink one is pretty rare but I think you got a good shot at a red. I'd like to find a green one and cob it.
Sweet, well it’s nice to know I have a decent chance! Some sweet tart would be fine too:) if I do get red, I’ll then be wanting to try for a green. I’d love to try them both/all (sweet tart included!)

Morning gang, So Noel (the white widow) has between 2 and 4 weeks left to go. She is now on day 50 or 51 since the day of flip, still feeding every 4-5 days. So my question is, should I continue alternating drenches with water between? Or just focus on Growth ionic drench and alternate that with water? I know to finish on Growth Ionic, but what would you guys do? Gazoo did mostly GI drench toward the end and his came out pretty fine! Thanks!

If she's still taking water every 4-5 days I'd say you still have closer to 4 weeks left. I would continue alternating drenches with 1/4 trans in between. You could even try another round of CATs. It will crank up the terpenes, that's just a suggestion though. I don't usually go back to back drenches unless it's the CATs. Just figure out when you will be able to take it and hit with Growth 3 days prior to harvest and Brix 2 days prior. You should have a nice finish.

If she's still taking water every 4-5 days I'd say you still have closer to 4 weeks left. I would continue alternating drenches with 1/4 trans in between. You could even try another round of CATs. It will crank up the terpenes, that's just a suggestion though. I don't usually go back to back drenches unless it's the CATs. Just figure out when you will be able to take it and hit with Growth 3 days prior to harvest and Brix 2 days prior. You should have a nice finish.
Thanks for the advice neikodog, I won’t do the cats... I’m too new and just need to mostly follow the directions for now. But that’s something for me to think about with some of the longer running stains...
I checked her this morning, had been 4 days since her last water. She’s still got too much weight to her today, but maybe tomorrow or Tuesday she will need it. So she went from every 4 days to 5-6 days now. Slowing a bit. She had GI drench, then 1/4 trans water last so next up would Tp Drench. So even though she’s slowing down, I should keep alternating, correct? I just really wanna get a good yeild on this one...

Y
Oh I thought she was still needing water every 4-5 days not slowing to that. She's getting close then if waterings are increasing in days between. Yes I keep alternating and just finish on growth. If you don't have enough time to alternate drenches them yes you can give growth back to back to finish her.
Yup, sorry bout that, guess I wasn't completely awake with my first post... She was needing water every 4 days but has now slowed a bit. But she still seems to have a ways to go, hardly any cloudy trichs yet and really no amber as of yet. Most pistils are brown, but I see a few new ones each day as well as I can tell they are swelling. Im thinking another 2 weeks, so I will probably just keep alternating and finish on GI drench.

Back
Top Bottom