Advice on clones?

maybe but they just look like bad cuts. they will take longer to root when taken from a plant that has been flipped. Im not a fan of doing that at all. Are they regs or fems? If its from a fem it not a good idea to mother it, especially after its already come from a flowering plant.

Fem-ish? They were bagseed from a batch that the grower said he left the light off on for 4 days.

mate i wouldnt be mothering them. just buy some quality seeds. you are playing with fire. they been stressed andtaken from a plant in flower, dont know what genetics they are. you could grow them out and waste months for herms. No chance would i be doing that. you have better success with seeds. never grow anything when you dont know what it is. yes it might give results but you are wasting months if it turns out poor.

mate i wouldnt be mothering them. just buy some quality seeds. you are playing with fire. they been stressed andtaken from a plant in flower, dont know what genetics they are. you could grow them out and waste months for herms. No chance would i be doing that. you have better success with seeds. never grow anything when you dont know what it is. yes it might give results but you are wasting months if it turns out poor.

Yeah I know the risks of that but I really liked the strain and I can't find seeds of it online, so this is like the last batch I'm going to get of it unless I clone. Past that I am having a hard time even ordering seeds online since my mastercard apparently won't allow purchases for seeds. I don't even really want to leave a trail like that anyway. I grew it out 12/12 from seed last time with a lot of stress and no hermie problems if that means anything...

I made some Cayanne pepper spray, can I spray this on the buds? That's where the pest are?!?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well not to be a jerk but it's a little rude to thread-jack and tripple-post like that man. I'll help you out over private message if you want (though Cultivator would definitely have more experience and probably better advice), but yeah I'd like to keep this about the clones.

My clones roots stick out through my jiffies from 3 to 5 days. Nearly every cloning.
I use clone gel. Soak my jiffies in microbs solution. And place in my clone box under 2 20w cfls. Humidity around 95%. But i run at 99% a lot. Very light phosphorus mix in water in bottom of dome. These were my clones. 100% success.
Bigger ones rooted last week in 3 days and smaller 4 are new and took 5 days
420-magazine-mobile136203055.jpg

grow n steady wins the race

Back
Top Bottom