Advice please

Oh you meant the fan making my leaves darker? I believe your right about it being the strain. But i watch carefully cause with nute block or nitrogen toxicity youll see the very tips become a very dark green before they claw. But you definitely gotta look close cause your trying to push the plants nute to the max, so color is what i question. Once the leaf is mature i notice it takes on this color.

No need to push them that far, they can only use X amount of nutrients and that’s it. Once you get to that point you’re just hindering the plant.

Well i mean using nutes at full strength. Even then its a bit too much in my rez so i end up diluting it anyways. My last week of veg , 1st week into flower i fed them right around 1100 ppm, and ill leave that until nxt sunday when i do a change out. Daily just check PH and i marked a fill line on my drain tube and just add fresh water. Didnt mean it like im trying to over feed it. Meant your trying to give the max the plant will take or eat without overfeeding. Dunno if i made sense

So im new to the forum, i specifically googled "best marijuana growing forum" just so i could reach out for some help and advice, as well as to read up cause thats what ive done up until this point.
Just a bit about my setup bottom up, running hydroponic setup. Drain and fill. Its small only about 10-3 gallon. And 6 inch plastic net pots with clay medium. Mango kush. Mini sun burst 150watts.
Now ive ran into a few problems on, getting seeds to germinate, then cant really get to a store to buy nutes and couldnt order any. So after i thought it was coming along so many weeks passed and my plants like 7 inches tall with only a few nodes. So i got ph down cause it was always so high. Got that right finally, realized my water temp was way to hot. Because i didnt have my pump on a timer so its getting hot on top of the light. Within the last week i would say my plant has trippled if not more in size. I mean the roots where the size of a golf ball and now when i take it out to check water they are hanging out.
So now my seed cracked nov 13th , so my plants 40 something days old so growth was definitely stunted with water temp. Now i am having some yellowing of the leaves at first thought maybe nutes build up in water cause i never added fresh to replace water that evaporated, so i did complete change. Most times youll see a response in 24 hrs or less. Nothing if not a bit more changed. So i read up a bit and decided to flush. So all new water only dropped ph. Up to any advice thanks. Pics are from today
Looks like nutrient burn or ph issues, what's your ph

@Growingasmile few weeks late on that , i dont have any burn now besides the old leaves. @Pennywise ya we know im working on my environment, have a friend thats goin to loan me a 450 for flower. He has a KIND K5000 , its online for 1600 and change he said its = to 1000 watt HPS he said he would work with me on the price but i dont see me getting that one. Hes going to come help me set up ventilation and when i get bigger tent co2 tanks beast of a setup.

Back
Top Bottom