Advice please

Get the t6 I got my t4 from amazon and def keep atleast a small osilating clip fan on to move the air around inside the tent the phresh filters have a really good rep last quiet awhile also the hlg 100 vegs a 3x3 and flowers a 2x2 sorry if I said it the other way around there only around 150$ and its 640 ppfd at 12 inches and 420 ppfd at 18 inches you could use it as just a veg light then upgrade to a larger one when you get a bigger tent they are white light full spectrum the burple is just the cheapo China lights unless it a 12band like the kind lights which allows you to specifically tune the spectrum to what you need at that point of growth but there insanely expensive..

You just connect the 6inch ducting with the hose clamp right to the in flow and out flow side of the fan just make sure you face it the right way could hang the filter with ratchet hangers it's not hard if you get stumped just look up grow tent ventilation on youtube

@Pennywise so last sunday is when i flipped and did last rez change with grow nutes, i did trim some of the lower branches and fan leaves to allow branches to get light. I also did my best attempt at LST. I have an issue like i thought running out of vertical space. The branch and leaves that are tallest kind of scared to try and attempt at bending it again cause it cracked where the main stem Y (split) looks like it repaired quickly thought. But im open to suggestions, and a light is not an option right this second just ordered all that yesterday.

Attachments

• 20190118_222927.jpg
    20190118_222927.jpg
    670.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190118_222843.jpg
    20190118_222843.jpg
    746.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 20190118_222833.jpg
    20190118_222833.jpg
    992.8 KB · Views: 30
Gently squeeze the branch where you want it to bend and gently bend it in the direction you want it to go. Take your time and be gentle. Your goal is to have a flat even canopy. It’s not to late to super crop. The tops will turn up towards the light in a few hours and it will heal quickly. It can increase the branches ability to take up more water and nutrients

Back
Top Bottom