Advice please

@Kismet what size unit did u run during the summer? And how much it run you? Yea outside humidity is 60 so barely a difference.

And @Pennywise when you say drop lights off temp, your speaking of when my lights are off get it colder inside the tent. I would like to get one of those standing ac unit" just know they start at like 299 and then I have to run an exhaust out a window and leave my place wide open but guess I can put a board above it and add locks. Prolly take care of my rh issue at the same time. Not sure if they make them but would want one with a tank for the condensation and maybe only the exhaust ran out into house so I dont have to open a window. When I was visiting aunt in TN in her basement he ac drain was connected to a bilge pump as well as a standing dehumidifier was just screwed right into the side of dehumidifier. Then have it pump that back into my extra reservoir bucket water came from evap and humidity so should be pretty clean.

I'll have to go eyeball it see how many watts it is.
you start from beans? And how many plants per run do u have in flower u said it's a 4x4 right
This run i popped 8 different beans in the 4x4 because i wanted some variety. But took clones of all so running them all be 12 or 14 clones in the 4x4 this round.But narrowed it down to 4 strains for my final run before summer.

Back
Top Bottom