Advice please

Ima have to go to walmart or lowes and buy one at cost because its crucial so no bud rot. And I'll just use during summer as well. Kismet how long after bean breaks ground that being day one how long do you veg for? I only have 4 in my 5x5 and in most places there's little to no clearance around the outside of the plants. Think I veg too long.

Both? Seems to be year round now that I have a bigger light and tent. My neighbors used to grow out back and did pretty well but our season is much later prolly could run 2 autos and a regular run outside. I notice in any of your pics kismet u dont scrog or scrog do you penny? I watched YouTube videos but didnt understand how or when to do it plus I think I got wrong size trelis netting like 4x4 holes. And they pretty much have a perfectly even canopy. Guessing just put each node thru each square so they are evenly spaced?

Never tried it and this only my second run I would think you may have a more uniform nug sizes but anything below those 1st tops will be removed or end up pop corn. Doing it this way with training you. Can expose more sites to the light. But like I said cant knock it never done it.

Yah last season towards the end of summer and all fall was raining. This year was dry. But didn't put anything out after that crap season. :passitleft:
your pics kismet u dont scrog or scrog do you penny?
I don't scrog but have trained them to be a net less scrog. That netting crap just get's in my way. This round not doing any training with the clones but one topping.

Yea @Kismet but if you wanna do a scrog with a rdwc I wouldn't recommend 5g sites I'd do like 12 2g sites and flip early but check this bad boy I picked up because u said craigslist normally I do amazon only now bc never know with craigslist and amazon most items are new. Got this arctic king 12000 btu portable ac unit little big but will do the job heavy as shit hope it fits. It was bought Feb last year places still sell it for 400-600 I got it for 175 remote and batteries still in sealed plastic. Like I said just hope I can fit it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191220-235551_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-235551_Gallery.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20191220-235542_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-235542_Gallery.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20191220-235533_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-235533_Gallery.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 31
But for now just run on auto at low as it can go is 62 % so it will cool until 62 cut off and turn on. Should effect my other strains u think? And just run during off time or should a cool down every couple hours and run during off time. But highest temp is 77degrees when on I'm thinking I dont need to run while lights on.

Back
Top Bottom