Advice please

@Pennywise you recommend running it only during off time? Think was massive luckily I had room to squeeze it in but has the auto flap that goes up when it's on I had to like rig it so it blew down or I'd have some serious wind burn. But I need to get window locks because it moves some serious serious heat. I have a fan at entrance to room to help blow the hot air. Until I can get like a window lock that way i can have it vented outside. It also has an intake I can add to pull fresh air in from outside. But that sometimes depending on the day extra heat and moisture from outside. It does have a filter on the intake as well as another one not sure what It does because even tho i have a can in there i have my 6 inch infinity on max had to turn can down exhaust and can because now ac that's also blowing air out and was sucking tent walls in. But it's not going thru any carbon filter so was curious why it doesn't smell coming out the exhaust .But with lights on like I said its 77-78 max I should only run during off time? Another thing it does have a tank I believe it self evaporating but if needs to be drained there were 2 plugs one on very bottom and one about a ft or 2 higher and came with a small 2ft clear flex tube like I used to make the rdwc believe its half inch. So I gotta figure out how to drain it. I also even tho it's like 80lbs if I can stand it another foot higher wouldn't need to block plants from wind burn. And then I'd be able to have the drain off the ground incase it is that lower one. But basically need you opinion on when to run it currently I have it whole thile lights off but like I said it's like a giant blow dryer so I'd think until its vented my ac bill will go up. Then the 12 hrs on I have it on 30 mins every 2 hours. But like I said 77-78degrees max with lights on averages 74 75.

@Pennywise and kismet just finishing week 4 water exc tom to start week 5. But even 3bweeks ago when I trimmed tell it's going be good super sticky. But around what weeks do you start getting your trichomes? Not sure weather the blue dream or the cali dream has a week and perhaps a few more days then the other 2 bc 1st run with beans I tried new method to incorrectly drowned all besides the ones 2nd time got all besides the Skywalker. 2nd time when it broke ground and just stopped while others were working on 2nd set anyways it lived and I killed it again. Anyways finishing up week for 4 and starting to see some nice trichomes on one other 2 are bit behind but here's best pics I could get. And now that have the ac in there ima try and move my 260s in there even tho they are I believe 4000k flowered last time with it no probs. Mango was super frosted last time but again I believe they are I know atleast a week if not close to 2 behind during veg all been flowering the same tho.

1st pic close up of mango kush not all tops as frosty yet on either plant. (Have 2)
2nd is blue dream
3rd is cali dream which seems to be doing the best considering started to be a quad and taking pictures dropped phone one of the 4 main colas and I had buds so heavy last they would I only topped and lst but would split at the Ys and I'd been able to patch and repair this one did come back by then growth so stunted was like the cola of a 3 week old plant vs a 5 or 6 week old so it's never make not sure but after stretch I might have removed it dunno forgot.

Penny or @Kismet answer me this at what week number do u decide that's popcorn just remove? Wish I knew how to hash or anything cause I know my clippings have small buds resin as well as premature trichomes on alot of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191222-035748_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191222-035748_Gallery.jpg
    692.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20191222-035758_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191222-035758_Gallery.jpg
    753.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20191222-035806_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191222-035806_Gallery.jpg
    761.7 KB · Views: 23
It doesn't have a cycle it has a 1 timer setting auto dehumid ac heat or fan 3 fan speeds but what I do it says if powers lost when its regained it picks up on last known settings. So I have it on auto so it will cool if it needs to or dehumidify. Have it run auto on lowest 62 degrees on fan speed 1 it has an swing automatic door so it can like ocalate but in a fan motion up and down well even on fan speed 1 its 12000 btu could just cool the room and take it out the tent. But had to rig it so wouldn't get wind burn. Really would like to stand it on something but it's a bitch by yourself it rolls but limited space in tent bc res and pump bucket could only go 1 spot so I took out 1 full sized fan and left 1 in. So like I said M have bbn on auto 62 during off time and 3o mins ever 3 hr hours I think maybe 4 so it comes on during light like 2 or 3 times 30 mins at a time during 12 hrs of light.

I'll have to check my digi weather meter I have an LCD display for my infinity intake with temp sensor but I have it very top of tent bc heat rises it also tells me the humidity. But the little battery powered one I keep on top of rez bucket gives me a 12 hr reading or 24 hrs not sure but it will say current temp and humidity as well as highest temp and lowest I'm assuming 24 hrs gotta check or look up manual and then highest humidity and lowest thru that period. So tent my say be 70 degrees at top bc the ac is on but 73 on the floor. But hopefully it's getting cold enough during day when lights off to bring out the blue in blue dream. Rest are indica dominate cold shouldn't phase then I'd think right?

And one issue I'm having now is only 1 6 inch intake running, then 6 inch 440 adjustable exhaust fan and can but now that ac unit is tent it probably unless I remember to turn it down in the morning. Because now twice as much air is being pumped out then in. Although it is dual hose vs single like some models that way if u wanted to run it out your window it pulls fresh air in and filters it and blows hot out but currently not using window dunno how but doesn't smell coming out the exhaust.

@Pennywise or @Kismet you know aprox how cold I need to get during off time?

Definitely getting the 10 degrees when I looked earlier today when lights were off was 66 degrees at top and 63 at bottom. Lights on typically like I said think maxed out 77-79 degrees but I only can get a history reading from the little temperature and humidity meter which takes its reading from plant base level. lcd display just shows current temp and humidity, no way to see high for day or low reason I guess I have to run it periodically bc I have to have "can" and exhaust on low bc when llights off ur having 2 exhaust faster then my 6 inch is blowing in. Only way see fixing this is if I can find a port and just use the 2nd hose that's used to normally when mounted in window for exhaust and intake fresh air even has a filter on the intake or I can buy another timer and just have it on exhaust dont prolly even need speed controller. What do u think or suggest. But yes 66 at top when off to atleast 78 lights on that's 12 so I know I'm covering the 10 to at degrees wonder how it will effect my others indicas prefer colder weather Anyways right or confusing that with kushs?

Well @Pennywise No blue yet and its getting tto mid low 60s and when on around 77 78 so maybe max swing of 15 degrees. Now it is a sativa dominate so only week 5 just getting half way there. Anyways I remember ask you none of you guys use co2 at my friend has a big tank should be enough the whole flower. I just have to fill it buy a regulator and either cheap controller or timer found a decent one automatic stays with in like 50 to 75ppm up or down to ur set ppm setting so if I have it on 1200 and dead band is set to 100 it will go in and off and keep it between 1150 and 1250. With a photocell so turns on daily when the lights c ok me on and then it has a female out so you can plug ur exhaust controller into it and it either turns it off so not to suck out all the co2 until meet ur ppm and then cut back on when it reaches the desired ppm? But if so I wonder would I run thru it quicker bc I have that on full blast during day and ac dehumid at night lights off. So if any one does co2 or can point me to someone would appreciate it. Thanks @Kismet @Emilya , @Backlipslide sorry back I have got around to making a dang signature yet I have chickens turkeys dogs and work 6 days a week plus take care of my 4 babies. But I will if any of u use co2 or know s ok s ok someone plz guide me.

Here's some updates coming up ending of week 5 . One plant is atleast a week older then other 3. And knowing what I know now for better results dont always grow different strains in 1 recycling system. Bc my blue dream could have handled 2 3 ad sometimes up to 4 times the amout of nitrogen. Your average plant needs or consumes. But o well learning lesson. Anyways here's some updates still early alot more buds and tops this time maybe a little inpatient but I haven't even completed week 5 and the shortest flowering plant is mango kush with 56 or 57 days which is still atleast 8 weeks. Entering week six my mango may possible mature before the rest well I have a sativa growing so for sure. But I think they have alot of swelling to do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191228-021147_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-021147_Gallery.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20191228-021204_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-021204_Gallery.jpg
    753.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20191228-021255_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-021255_Gallery.jpg
    454.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20191228-022250_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-022250_Gallery.jpg
    423.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20191228-021423_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-021423_Gallery.jpg
    773 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20191228-021307_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-021307_Gallery.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 22
And going to order these 2 items my friends giving me a tank said 1 fill should run a 5x5 like my whole flower. But it's a regulator just a cheap one with decent reviews even comes with extra line. Now I found a digital co2 controller one u set what u want it to when lights are on it keeps co2 lvls at a lvl u wanna maintain. But when light is on that's my scrubber and helps keep it cooler. And that would just suck all the co2 out and be pointless. I did find a little more expensive one that had an outlet unplug ur exhaust controller into and while it pump it cuts off but when it cuts back on would lvls drop causing it to just kick c02 back on? Not sure what to do about that I like it turning it off just dunno what the temp would be and if were to just run ac it would blow it out as well. Standalone with a flip automatic door so cant really duct it in. Open for advice. But this is what I'm looking at. One is justva cheap regulator that had better reviews then some of the more expensive ones. And then the 2 controllers ones got the exhaust fan control believe more settings other is just monitor keeps at consistent ppm with nice lcd screen and shuts off at night.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191228-023614_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-023614_Samsung Internet.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20191228-023233_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-023233_Samsung Internet.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20191228-023312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-023312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 20
Girls are looking good, a lot of commercial growers use co2 the last 2-3 weeks of flower. If you use you’ll want to increase your temps up around 85 degrees and increase your light intensity. The thing with supplementing co2 is your grow needs to be dialed in on the money or you won’t see a big difference in yields. My thinking has been that money spent on lighting with more intensity and better coverage will yield more. Also dialing in temps and humidity will pay bigger dividends. Will be interesting to see how co2 works for your grow.

I just started running CO2 this round of flower. I run it only during the day and use a natural supplementation.
I agree with Penny that you need to have everything dialed in really well before introducing co2.

I’ll be paying attention and interested to see how it works for you!

Yeah my experience with it is outdated. Dry ice and or the yeast bottles but like the guys said doesn't pay til you are zoned in. But you look like you are getting pretty close with the setup and you seem super enthused and dedicated so give it a whirl in a week or 2. :popcorn: By the way you should try to upload your pics in the gallery so we don't have to click on each pic. Did the same as you til i figured out this platform with some help from the folks here.:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom