Advice please

Or click on the full photo option below the text box. Like this.
A00F905A-C79A-4C50-A463-6E7AE18F7C92.jpeg

03D184F5-FC13-43A9-9EC1-1AA6D37B4C57.jpeg

Well I got a pretty pricey controller so I it has a sensor turns off automatically at night not needed. Cuts off if u have it on a timer with exhaust fans .I think I need to get another blower that way airs still scrubbed and exhaust can be on a timer nice little digital have it on 50bmins exhaust 10 mins it's all led so really barely sees 79 degrees. Also got a regulator and not sure bbn if it's because the controller or cheap regulator but glass flow ball doesnt move. Dunno how much a tank cost but to exchange a 50lb tank which is like the largest 5 ft tall 167lbs liquid co2. In a 6x6 can handle many flowers. Wish started a week or 2 earlier but increased yields upwards of 40%. And u cant kill them but not sealed u can kill ur self. Anyways I'll post new pics tonite.

@Pennywise @Kismet @Backlipslide serious help so I buy an off brand nute Dutch master 2 part flower nute. But cant find online not sure they even make it all thought I can find some of their other products just not what I need . How much of an issue to switch brands during grow?

not much to nothing. so long as they get what they need.

nutes you have may be fine tho. just don't waste them.

@Pennywise @Kismet @Backlipslide serious help so I buy an off brand nute Dutch master 2 part flower nute. But cant find online not sure they even make it all thought I can find some of their other products just not what I need . How much of an issue to switch brands during grow?

ok had a look at their line. typical 3-part line, super super weak tho. more so than normal. they wanna sell you another 5 bottles to make it, judging by the npk numbers on the base trio you may need it.

you probably made a decent judgement call.
they have a hilarious buy $300 bucks US and save 5%. whoopee. and they are cdn based. :laughtwo:

edit : maybe check the second last link in my sig. no affiliation.

The only place that I can find to order from is Ebay but wouldn't arrive until jan 9th too late be like 4 days into week. So someone please let me know what your opinion is I mean they are all the same ingredients just some brands have more or less of one or the other. So if I cant get there tom before or after work I'll have no choice so @Pennywise what brand a n b do u you or @Kismet

The only place that I can find to order from is Ebay but wouldn't arrive until jan 9th too late be like 4 days into week. So someone please let me know what your opinion is I mean they are all the same ingredients just some brands have more or less of one or the other. So if I cant get there tom before or after work I'll have no choice so @Pennywise what brand a n b do u you or @Kismet

relax and use what you have for now. unless there is an issue you should be ok til you get it sorted.

where are you based X ?

I just got Mega Crop I’ll be using. Use what you have until you find something else.
lol. micro click ahead of me pennywise...

Well @bluter thanks for looking that up I pay cheap I get cheap but shit worked. So I just need a bloom what do u advise? I only used this grow one and flower a and b for base micros hydro guard , and hydroplex during flower were botanicare brand, what do u suggest as well @Pennywise for my flower?

suggest one of two things...

1. - you can use the dutch stuff with a simple pk booster to get thru flower. plus maybe a couple other things. that will avoid buying the entire line and getting roped in to that rabbit hole.

2. - get MC and ditch the other stuff the second the MC arrives.

i'd probably go with 2.

@bluter ya I didnt get their whole line and I use pk boosters. Since its start to finish what brand do you recommend @Pennywise
you can probably get thru the rest of the grow with what you have on hand. maybe not as smooth tho. there is more than one way to get there.

it all depends on budget, ease of use etc. you make those determinations.

then you can decide if you want to switch it up.
you can get a free sample of the mc to try if you pay for shipping. they have cdn and US websites.

@bluter and @Pennywise have answered your questions multiple times. I’m with them on the mega crop. I’m just transitioning into it as well. One stop shop! One, X amount of the powder mixed in with your water. Easy peasy! Done and done. They also give a free 500Gram trial bag as well on the Greenleaf website

Back
Top Bottom