Advice wanted - Hey check out my plants - Is it time to harvest?

Tmac23

I've lost track in what week I'm on for my plants I'm sure I flipped the lights somewhere in April I believe...any advice on my plants my mh/hid burned some of plants plus I was having heat problems any advice is helpful
image11395.jpeg
image11394.jpeg
image11393.jpeg
image11392.jpeg

I've lost track in what week I'm on for my plants I'm sure I flipped the lights somewhere in April I believe...any advice on my plants my mh/hid burned some of plants plus I was having heat problems any advice is helpful
image11395.jpeg
image11394.jpeg
image11393.jpeg
image11392.jpeg

Hi there, can you raise your lights? I would have bent the tops over a weighed them down a bit if you can't raise your lights, what is your humidity?temps?

You should have LST 'd them you would have got more yield and a even low canopy if height was a problem
The plants don't look ready still filling in, have you got a loupe to check the trichomes, always go by trichomes milky or Amber depends on the kind of high you want

My temps have been around 80 and humidity around 45...I know next time to maybe scrog or lst I try to keep them in the corners to stop from being directly under the light... The one that got burned that happened overnight

Hey Tmac! :Welcome: We are glad to have you here. Do you know what strains you are growing? Those plants look like they have been growing outside since they are so tall. That's neat, but it's too bad there isn't more clearance for them.
Usually after 3 weeks in flower, the plants stop streching so much, so I'm guessing they won't get much taller. When the flowers get bigger, you may need to defoliate so the lower buds sites can get light.
Other than that, Party on Wayne!

Back
Top Bottom