Medium: 100% Coco
Lights: 400w hps
Nutrients: Canna/Shogun
Room/Tent Temperature: 22c
Relative Humidity: 40%/50%
Media/Res PH: EcoThrive Coco Pro, 5.8
Pests: None
Watering: Once Daily

I am currently cracking my seeds I am using my tent and light set at 250w for the heat its cheaper than using a heater it also keeps my flat warm. I have them covered so they are in the dark I will be putting them straight in my 12ltr pots tonight this is my first journal
IMG_20231016_102638 - Copy.jpg

I pot my seeds straight out of cup I leave them in water for 24 hours then straight in the pots. 2 of them have popped through the coco took 36hrs still waiting for 2 more. I have photos there not the best I am going to buy a new bulb for my lamp tomorrow.
IMG_20231018_144552 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20231018_144557 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20231018_090358 - Copy.jpg

All 4 have sprouted I will be quadlining them as I have a smaller tent I have also brought a scrog net . My photos are not the best my phone doesn't want to focus. I tried taking a pic of a bud from my last grow but its not focusing its been curing 4 weeks. I will be buying a better phone in a couple of weeks
IMG_20231020_145032 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20231020_145138 - Copy.jpg

My seedlings have stretched a little so I have lowered the light I will go to 400w in another week. My humidity is 43% and my temps are 24c here is a picture
IMG_20231022_093850 - Copy.jpg

Here are my plants I am adding 2ml canna A B in 3ltrs of water my pots felt heavy so I let them dry a little I fed them after this pic 200ml each plant I think I got water on one of them when it was smaller
IMG_20231103_145152 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20231103_145207 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20231103_145228 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20231103_145250 - Copy.jpg

Quick update my plants are growing well I am feeding daily now. Ive also just brought a camera but my charger didn't work so ive just got another I will be able to get better pics then
IMG_20231109_151831 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20231109_160343~2 - Copy.jpg

I think when I upped my nutes last feed my gorilla cookies got nute burn I am going to carry on feeding the same it should grow out of it. It has happened before same strain it grew out of it last time it is the plant bottom left I am only feeding 1.5ml per ltr full strength is 4ml per ltr I only go to 2ml per ltr mid flower the second pic is the time it happened before ive also managed to keep these about 2 1/2 my last ones was about 7ft
IMG_20231207_160545 - Copy.jpg
WP_20230217_21_22_50_Pro - Copy - Copy.jpg
Gorilla cookies auto day 75 [2].jpg

Here is my plants just over 9 weeks the auto at the back has taken over tent I am also having problems with wet leaves I think I need to raise humidity as it is mid 20s I have also opened them up a little. I am feeding 18ml canna A/B 10ml shogun boost and 10ml canna PK 13/14
IMG_20231222_042359 - Copy.jpg

10 weeks in I am feeding 20ml A/B 10ml PK and 10ml shogun boost to 10ltr of tap water I will stop feeding PK next feed. The leaves are cupping slightly because I had to turn my extraction fan up full so its a little windy in there its also to big for my tent I had a 1.2mtr width and 2mtr height tent before.
Macmuffin Auto.jpg
Ice Auto.jpg
IMG_20231228_210020 - Copy.jpg

Just over 11 weeks I have cut my feed back to 1.5ml/ltr my plants are ripening now. My camera was terrible for up close pics I borrowed my neighbours phone for a pic that is the true colour it's the ice auto pic. My phone camera makes them look lighter than they are I also mixed the plants up the pic above is ice auto not mac muffin. I have also cut the tops off the bloody skunk as it was to close to the light
Gorilla Cookies.jpg
Ice Auto (2).jpg
IMG_20240109_151158 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20240109_151214 - Copy.jpg

I've had to take my plants down I had someone come round to check new windows and door. I told him I was busy for 20 days. My new neighbours keep going out smoking a spliff it's stinking the hall way out so he must have told the police they come banging on my door I ignored it as I never heard it. My neighbour phoned me and told me they was looking through my windows they also asked my neighbour above if he could here a fan at night he told them he is half deff. I took them down they still haven't been around im waiting for my door to come off I have about 40 pots in my shed from over the years theres a camera on my hall I can't remove them from my shed hopefully they don't have enough suspicion. I have some photoperiod seeds ready to go I am going to give it 3 weeks if nothing I will start another I will upload pics of the bud dry I took them down 7 days ago and dried around a neighbours they could have done with another 2 weeks. There's people selling crack and heroin in a block of flats right near mine and the police are harassing me it's wrong I don't bother nobody

Can you relocate at all? Sounds like a neighbor has it in for weed lovers? Sucks!
Hi pal the neighbour who warned me is getting a 2x4 tent for hes cupboard I am going to help him with it. I am also going to do the same and use a carbon filter this time. the police still haven't been yet I dont think they have enough suspicion they can see my bedroom and my living room tv I grow in my living room they probably think theres no way he's growing in hes living room. My grow before this a gas man came out to update central heating and measure my pipes I had 4 plants in a cupboard about 2 ft from him it was a cupboard with no doors I had it behind my sofa against the wall with a blanket over it because it had holes in the back for stereo wires he didn't notice anything they was 5 weeks old he sat on my sofa right next to them. All my neighbours no what I am doing now there sound though they was all trying to warn me I also give them some bud keeps them happy. Something has happened every grow pretty much I will get pics of my bud tomorrow on my neighbours phone the only one that looks descent is the ice auto as they was early I also had to dry them in a wardrobe

Back
Top Bottom