Ak-47 - LED - DWC

Thanks for the info Jim but unfortunately I adopted this seedling to save it from death and the guy I acquired it from somehow doesn't know the breeder and I'm actually lucky I got that it was an ak47 autoflower out of him.

I'm at day 74 from seed I believe so I'm getting close

20141030_172947.jpg
All I see are clear... Unless I'm blind

Honesty tried for a while to get a good picture. I'm going to break out the dslr. Either that or order one if those wifi usb microscope deals.

Sphnx do you think I have time to use dry koolbloom for a week. I believe the liquid koolbloom I'm using has anti stressers and switching to dry will stress her to finish I believe. She's been prepped with a month of liquid koolbloom so she can start on a quarter dose of dry koolbloom I'm hoping Saturday?

Tried to take some pictures of the trichomes... I suck. This is the best I can do. I will have the dslr back later but lights may be on by then. When I look through the loupe I only see clear. Added a quarter dose of koolbloom dry and made a new mix today. Cut my flora Nova bloom to 2.5 ml per gallon.
20141031_134622.jpg

Since I can't get good trichomes pics yet here's a complimentary top shot

IMG_20141031_020747.jpg

I agree when adding nuts go soft but like with bud blood if you don't go for the full dose then it wont give you results. You got 2 weeks to go, if your at a weak level of nuts for a week you miss half the time it could swell.

Go full strength with the KoolBloom and back off on the other stuff with Nitrogen in it. Sorry man, I've been been busy these past few days.

No need to start it out at a lower level, because your plant is already used to higher ppm feedings :) Hope this helped

I harvest my cannabis plants by trichome maturity. You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

I own a Hydrofarm Active Eye 30X jewelers Loupe, Carson Optical MicroMax LED Microscope 60x-100x and a 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera that I use to take trichome photographs.

Hydrofarm_AEM30_30x_Active_Eye_Loupe.png

Active Eye Loupe, 30X

Carson_Optical_MicroMax_LED_Microscope_60x-100x.png

Here is a Gro1 1.3MP USB LED Digital Microscope 10x & 300x

Gro1 1.3MP USB LED Digital Microscope 10x & 300x - Perfect Gardens

Back
Top Bottom