AK1 Three Tent Grow Baby

I wouldn't say its the wrong thing to do bro you might have to do some supercropping after the stretch on the untopped ones is all.you can get pretty big clips at staples or someplace like that, the big ones are pretty strong. Ive actually used the nut and bolt trick before the only thing I dont like about it is its hard to get the branches to stay where you want them too.

I'm going to assume you are in the upper mid west or Canada if you're ice fishing. Who knows. O could fly your way next winter for a fishing trip!

Yep A1 upper midwest got family in tacoma Ill be visiting in may we will have to meet up im a few states away still up north though.

Id like to go to canada to catch some 55 inch muskie and 35 inch walleye sounds like fun already!

Hey ak didn't get down the other night but going down in a few minutes and ill snap a pic. And oh boy would I hit the trails with any of ya! Not much of a fisher but when it comes to snowmobiling you guys better keep up! :)

Better keep up? You think so? Your're right I might have trouble since I can't ride very well

IMG00070-20101016-1428.jpg
IMG00069-20101016-1428.jpg
IMG00068-20101016-1427.jpg

im thinking binder clips would work well and not damage your system.
images_11_.jpg

just tie the string or whatever your using to these clipped to the buckets.
Tie every branch down you can bro.it looks like you didnt top all the plants or am I seeing it wrong?

That's exactly what I do. I take those very clips, and clip them to the under part of the lip on the net pots as it hangs over the blue outer bucket. Then, I take soft coated, cut-to-length garden ties and connect one end to the clip handle, and the other to a branch I want to pull down. Once they get big, this doesn't work as well, but it's the best way I've come up with during the earlier stages of the grow to keep them low and bushy.

Since you do a topping ala "UBT" you can take the 4 tops, as soon as they get big enough, and tie them down to the netpot almost horizontally, then they start side-branching new tops from the middle, giving you a level canopy at the top (if you work it right). By the time they get too big for the clips to work, I use super-cropping and leaf-plucking to tame any aggressive tops down to the height of the others.

Hope you are well A1! :)

Thanks X,
I tool jons advice and went and bought some of those clips. Hopefully they work better then the last time I tried it. I have a big ol roll of the same type of wire. I found it worked really well in my other grow tying the colas to the tomato cages.
The lemon kush is growing really well as usual. I don't think you can kill this plant I have. Even when I atart with crappy clones they always bounce back. The biker OG is doing well too. The urban poison and ak47 in tent 3 are kicking some serious ass and very unusual as the nodes are very tight for sativas.

Thanks Doc I'd appreciate that sir!

A little late but here you go,
a159.JPG

There is a shot of one of the branches super cropped twice both times in flower. She was on day 26 when the pic was taken, 5 days after a defoliaton. I have a sister of hers on day 85 of flower and still swelling!!! Strain report said 7-9 weeks and all of the other seedlings were right in the ball park but she and her clone sisters are complete different pheno.
b1.PNG

Close up shot. Did the first bend around day 13-16 can't remember. Second bend after defol I think the day after.
c.PNG

Top shot of just that one branch I super cropped. It's probably close to 2 feet. First time I grew this pheno I didn't super crop and it just kept creeping right up to the light. Even up to day 30-35 if I remember correctly.
d.PNG

And one close up shot of a couple nugs. Ok I'm done sorry to post too many pics!

Back
Top Bottom