AK1 Three Tent Grow Baby

I give it a 5 dude. I just wnted to shout out a quick hello and catch up on your thread. Keepem Green

I think you read his post wrong - i believe he was saying he thought the "zyms" were beneficial microbes. Not that they would harm them.

Jon, they are actually not beneficial microbes per se', they're enzymes (as the name implies I guess) - a bit different. They aren't living as I understand it - in the traditional sense of "beneficials". They do break down dead organic material like dead roots into what amounts to nutrition for the plant.

I used hygrozyme in my coco coir plants religiously, but not in my Flo N Gro or DIY hydro system - though some do go that route. Just a preference thing I think.

Good catch there X! I do use Orca which does have the benifical microbes.

Had a ballast go out tonight and don't have a spare. Just going to take the one working ballast and put it in the middle until tje replacement gets here next week. Only thing I can do.

Man I think this grow is giving you a hard time so that you have to work hard for a great yield. The Ganja Gods are not being nice.

yep when it rains it poors lol...Im having heat issues believe it or not even with led's in the winter.my little 10 000 portable a/c cant keep up with the 2 dehumidifiers running 24/7.looks like a mini split unit is in order.idk,seems like everytime I think things are running smoothly something happens and I need to spend more money! Ahh the joys of growing:)

Hey AK1 let me know if you need some input with the minisplit. I am in that industry and might be able to hook you up with a solid system cheaper than what you might be able to get. Feel free to PM me on that. Also rated you 5+ even with the hiccups you have a badass scene my friend. Keep up the good work!

Bummer to hear ya lost a ballast. Happens. My old magnetic took a crap acouple months back. She was a seasoned trooper. I'm looking into picking up acouple 1000 watt Quantums Dimables. Keeping the second from the set on my magnetic's as a backup. I got a feeling as soon as temp rise outside and I'll have to downgrade from the 1500. Man I bet that light throws some heat, even with being ducted. I'm to cheap to get A/C right now.
Going to be intresting to see how Vantage behaves in the hydro. I couldn't even imagine Cripit in hydro. Cripit is kind of viney in the branching department with a fair space between nodes. If you ever try a flip it wood pay a tenfold to spend a extra week in veg on her.
Dude I was just starting afew new strains to play with, I was so proud all three popped withing 32 hours and 2 days later they were looking out at me. Well I have them in my clone cloest, they looked to be alittle close to the T-5's so I set her along side the clone tray on a box. I forgot I had my heater in the box and over night it looks like I fried 2 of them. One, a Ak Special, 'might' make it doubtful tho. And the Kandy Kush, well she looks like a burnt toothpick. I just cut my AKxSkunk. She has a sweet floral scent, pretty looking buds. I can't say I've sampled it yet because it hasn't cured any yet. I believe weed better with age. It might lose some of the teripenes and oils as in the taste, smell department, but I feel the punch' comes with proper age.
Sorry once more bout the ballast. But you did get a great upgrade in the humidity department. Hopefully that will help with any molds etc. Well get busy and bring on the dancing girls,,,,, Keepem Green

Great news bro! Glad to hear things are moving forward again. :)

Ok, this is my first attempt at using my phone for photos and uploads. Takes longer then shit let me tell ya.here are some before amd after
shots of tent two.
IMAG014318.jpg
IMAG014318.jpg
IMAG014218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom