AK1 Three Tent Grow Baby

This is my lemon kush tent. Tent 1
IMAG014115.jpg
IMAG014017.jpg
IMAG013915.jpg

I cut alot of mine back like that. Sure does make a nice strong bush. Ubting seems to make it alot stronger of stem structure. I'm a firm believer in mutli branching plants. You might get alittle smaller buds but overall yield should be doubled. Hey I just cut my vantage. It's doesn't act like the pheno I grew last time. I flowered it close to 56 days. I don't know if it's the cold where it started but it's not the same. I sampled a taste afew days back and it works, but I won't know what it is till next week. Man I sure hope it works out because I invested abit more time on her this time, that female seed thing I'm playing with now. Flowers look abit different. I did have 2 plants I took clones from, but once again alittle better plant labeling wood've sure been nice. 'Damnit Wood' label everything. Duh..........
Mites yike. I just got over them in my veg tent in the office. They like certian plants for sure. That AK-47 they flocked to. Well acouple washing sprays with some weak neem and they are all looking great again. I even had to spray some clones just took off the AK and all other under the dome. but she made it fine. Least I'm winning the battle now. Knock on Wood. Well GL dude. I'm going to yell at ya later, till then Keeepem Green

Plants look wonderful and the tent is very clean. Great job A1! +reps :)

Thanks all!
UBT is Uncle Bens Topping. Do a search for it on the site here and you will pull up a lot of info on the topic. Basically cutting the top of the plant off between the 6th and 7th node.
My blackberry kush plant currently looks like ass. Not sure if it will make it or not though I am finally starting to see new growth on it.
I am changing the res tonight so better get after it. I'll be back later!

So,

I'd like to get thoughts and opinions please on tying down sativas please.

Thank you!
I can tell you I learned the hard way with my first grow. Royal Haze is definitely more of an outdoor strain as it was supposed to get between 10-15' tall. I did do okay growing her indoors but she was a beast and did not yield well. Light more light and all light seem to work best with sativas. With that said you can check my 1st journal and see my issues. I would say start LST early and often, I would even super crop and top multiple times. The strain I ran was very forgiving and tough. I almost thought I was going to lose her but got a ton of help here. I learned a lot about growing by trying to manage that beast indoors.

I have a northern lights from nirvana that has got to be close to 100% sativa ill snap a pic of and throw it up here if you don't mind. I have super cropped each main branch twice and they are looking lovely. Take up a lot of room whether it be width wise or height wise (or both) depending on which way ya take them.

That is the one of the things I miss is riding my sled. I use to ride over
100 miles a day on the weekends. God I love ro ride. The other thing i miss is the fishing.

Yeah I enjoy it too heading out fishing in the morning wish you were closer Id pick you up and we'd pop a few holes in the lake and share a good :blunt: and maybe even catch a fish with our buzzz! :)

Jon, I was thinking of using spaceghosts method of using really heavy nuts and bolts and hang them from the branches. I tried those clips and they didn't work very well but then again maybe they weren't big enough. The ones I used kept coming
off
You are correct, I didn't top all of them. I wanted them to all be close in height so some didn't get done. Is that the wrong thing to do?

Back
Top Bottom