AK1 Three Tent Grow Baby

Looks great! Just try to pull me down gradually, little by little each day - if you can. Too much too fast can cause a split (I've done it a couple of times). Looks like one of my pots! - that's just how I do it for the most part, and that looks exactly like I do the clips. + rep

:thumb:

That will get it done..
I normally tie mine down to a point past 90 degrees. Leave two weeks if I can, then release. I get a fairly even canopy that way once released. Your mileage may vary. I have done a few without removing the bind with no problem as well. With sativa dominant strains I have deployed every tactic I could to restrict height. I have gone as far as growing horizontal, imagine if you will multi level scrog. Once can squeeze in a lot if you go after the horizontal space as well. I used these tactics regularly when I was growing in a box of sorts.

Thanks Hash and X, friend of mine here in town said o should have tied them down first and then the UBT but that doesn't seem right to me. I tied them to the point I felt safe without causing a split. Should I wait two weeks now before the flip or is one week enough of a wait? Tied down they are no more then a foot tall.

thats perfect A1 reps bro.thats the beauty of this kind of training, once you get the timming down you can do it all in your veg system and have your girls ready for flower when you transplant them to the flower tents. the other cool thing about it is you can grow much bigger plants because your keeping them so low, it gives them more time to thicken up and grow huge root balls before you flip:)

another thing I like to do is clean up all of those leaves and spindely branches near the base of the plants before they go into the flower room, I find it better to have the lollypopping done before the flip so its less stress on the plants during flower. this way you have alot less to take of after the stress and the girls con concentrate on getting fat nugs instead of healing:)

Retied all the lemon kush plants tonight

IMAG015918.jpg
IMAG015812.jpg

Looks great bro!2 I like that clip trick - this is the same way I trained my plants - eventually twisting them into half spirals. I tape my ties down which gets messy with tape after a couple weeks. One trick I would recommend is to wrap the tie in a loose spiral once or twice only. This way if you miss a tie down as the plant grows (happens to me a bit) the branch can "push" the tie open and not get strangled from a tie twisted around it.

How much longer you think before you flip?

Mr. A1, Sorry to hear you will be leaving us for a bit. Hope all is well. I will gladly PM you later this evening. Plants are sexy I am sure. :)

After we dig ourselves out of some debt we are going to do some things we missed doing last summer. Our family has a cabin and jetskis on the bay and last summer we never went there once. Also, I have a cherry 86 Honda 1100 magna that has been in my garage for over a year that needs to be restored. Have all the parts but have been putting that off to care for all the grows i have. Need to get off my ass ans finish that thing so the wife and I can take a long needed trip. There are other reasons as well but I will leave those alone.
Hope to get that info TG!

After we dig ourselves out of some debt we are going to do some things we missed doing last summer. Our family has a cabin and jetskis on the bay and last summer we never went there once. Also, I have a cherry 86 Honda 1100 magna that has been in my garage for over a year that needs to be restored. Have all the parts but have been putting that off to care for all the grows i have. Need to get off my ass ans finish that thing so the wife and I can take a long needed trip. There are other reasons as well but I will leave those alone.
Hope to get that info TG!
I've enjoyed your BULLDOG attitude when problems arose. I actually understand more than you know. I look forward to summer just so I can have the girls outside in soil on a drip system, a LOT less work...Good luck and just give me a bump when you have a chance. Family time is VERY IMPORTANT for them and you:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Back
Top Bottom