AK48 Nirvana - 250w - Organic - Secret Jardin 60

jassa

Third grow coming up, had som problems with my last white rhino but turned out pretty good after all =) But wanted to get one better, so i got me some AK-48 Seeds from a friend.

Setup.

Secret Jardin 160X60cm
250w MH And HPS
Organic soil with ph 6.5
Nutes Bio Biz Grow/bloom

3 ladies are going strong and they are 14 days into flower. All germed within 24h allthough and they showed preflowers after about 20 days. Put em into flower after 30 days.

Will upload some photos every week or if i have som problems maybe u members can help me out =)

First question is, they smelled really nice early in Veg but now the smell is completely gone, anybody else experienced this? 2weeks into flower now and i hope the smell will come back :/

Well to the pictures.
Had to remove one of the girls beacuse of space :/

1_48.jpg

2_48.jpg

3_48.jpg

4_48.jpg

Re: AK48 Nirvana, 250w, Organic, Secret Jardin 60.

Hello :ciao::ciao: I like this journal!

Personally i dont really like Bio Bizz nutes, i have Bio Heaven, Bio Bloom , Topmax , Biogrow... they are organic and thats something good but they dont really help, you can see a difference using this nutes, just nothing special. :)

That happens sometimes i think...touch the branches and smell your finger, if it smells pungent you will get a nice smell again i hope :thumb:

They are all Ak-48`s? Looking Sativa dominant phenos to me :)

Hello :ciao::ciao: I like this journal!

Personally i dont really like Bio Bizz nutes, i have Bio Heaven, Bio Bloom , Topmax , Biogrow... they are organic and thats something good but they dont really help, you can see a difference using this nutes, just nothing special. :)

That happens sometimes i think...touch the branches and smell your finger, if it smells pungent you will get a nice smell again i hope :thumb:

They are all Ak-48`s? Looking Sativa dominant phenos to me :)

Glad you enjoyed it :)
Yeh the reason i choose BioBizz is because the organic thingy!

Branches smell nice when i touch them, allthough i wanna smell it even before i open the tent hehe. Maybe in the next few weeks. And yes they are alla AK48´s, got em in an original package. Lets just hope they finish early like an indica but with a sativa high :) Have to cut em down day 60 :/
Will update with some more photos this weekend!

Day 15 today.

High jassa,
Clean looking setup ya got there. I like.
Not really sure about the smell thing, but I am thinking theres not much chance with the way your going that your not going to have some dank scents really soon. It might get so strong you have to use some kind of odor control lol.
So this is your third grow you say? If you get into anything that you need some advice I am more than happy to let ya pick my brain, heck thats what were here for right:)
So Im subbed up and giving ya some reps there.
Have a great one and "I'll Be Back!" lol

Thx s1ingblade :)

Got me an Carbon filter so let the smell come hehe, holding my thumbs for some dank scent within the next few days.
And yes this is my third grow, my first one was brainstorm from dutchpassion, had alot of misstakes with that one =) grow out of the tent and hade to bend it and stress it so it turned hermie on my in week 5 :/, alot learned though.

Second one was the white rhino from GHS femenized, lots a problem with this one to, prolly because of hot soil, topped this one and trained it so it wouldn´t be to big, must have done something wrong with that one to, cause it grew some weird stuff from those buds to =) have som pictures that i posted here, thought that one would go hermie on me to but i bought a new and bigger tent and it came out pretty good after all, only found som really really small seed but, over 100G dried and cured buds =)
Some pictures on that grow Nute Burn?

So now i wanted to go for one last try :) So ill prolly need all the help i can get hehe!

THX!:thanks:

Hell there growers!

Day 16.

Bad day when i woke uptoday, opened my tent and saw that the leaves near the buds is going lightgreen, looked further down and 2 of the lowest branches budspots are almost totally yellow :( To me it looks like Iron Def,checked my PH and its good 6.5. This is only happenning to the two big plants, so really dont know what to do??

My nutrition schedule for the time is 5ml grow and 5ml bloom mixed with 2l of water eod.

Do they need more nutes? Giving em to much? Do i need new nutes, or is my PH fucked allthough i checked it.

Heres som pics.

5iron_48.jpg

6iron_48.jpg
7iron_48.jpg

Hell there growers!

Day 16.

Bad day when i woke uptoday, opened my tent and saw that the leaves near the buds is going lightgreen, looked further down and 2 of the lowest branches budspots are almost totally yellow :( To me it looks like Iron Def,checked my PH and its good 6.5. This is only happenning to the two big plants, so really dont know what to do??

My nutrition schedule for the time is 5ml grow and 5ml bloom mixed with 2l of water eod.

Do they need more nutes? Giving em to much? Do i need new nutes, or is my PH fucked allthough i checked it.

Heres som pics.

5iron_48.jpg

6iron_48.jpg
7iron_48.jpg

They look hungry, and they look like they're in rapid growth, I'm sorry, are the plants in question in soil or hydro, and if soil what kind? We need to determine if the soil has the nutes in it, if you put adequate amounts of nutes in then we look elsewhere......like a reason that a lockout could be happening.........AND....other than the probs you mention they look like thay're having super rapid growth...which will tax the crap outta the plant while it's trying to support the growth!

Hey!

Yes they are in soil mixed with perlite, the soil im using is..

copy paste from the website.

"For growing in garden, greenhouse and growing benches. Made of natural ingredients and is approved for organic farming. Contains Plus Minerals such as is rich in silicon. Fertilized with manure REQUIREMENTS approved.

The manure is poultry manure based and is also used by professional growers of vegetables. Plus Minerals also contains iron, magnesium and calcium, which together with the silicon increases the plant's ability to absorb nutrients from the soil. This promotes growth and provides good resistance to disease"

Ph is 6.5.

I have seen a little yellow in my earlier grows, but on lowest branches that doesnt even grow nomore, read somewhere that to much P can lookout iron and zink, can that be the case?
Never seen this before :/ And happened over night.

Thx for looking into it!

Hey!

Yes they are in soil mixed with perlite, the soil im using is..

copy paste from the website.

"For growing in garden, greenhouse and growing benches. Made of natural ingredients and is approved for organic farming. Contains Plus Minerals such as is rich in silicon. Fertilized with manure REQUIREMENTS approved.

The manure is poultry manure based and is also used by professional growers of vegetables. Plus Minerals also contains iron, magnesium and calcium, which together with the silicon increases the plant's ability to absorb nutrients from the soil. This promotes growth and provides good resistance to disease"

Ph is 6.5.

I have seen a little yellow in my earlier grows, but on lowest branches that doesnt even grow nomore, read somewhere that to much P can lookout iron and zink, can that be the case?
Never seen this before :/ And happened over night.

Thx for looking into it!

They just look to me like they're growing super fast!......I believe they are lacking nitrogen....lets try to get a coupla more opinions. Are you adding calmag? How much time in between waterings?

U think? Maybe ill add some more bio grow then, no i dont have any cal/mag really hard to find here :/ got some epsomsalt though.
The thing that worries me is that theres only on the budsites that its yellowing and not on any bigger leaves.

They start to get droopy after 1.5 day without water so water them every other day, with aprox 2L and 5ml Bio Grow and 5ml Bio Bloom.

U think? Maybe ill add some more bio grow then, no i dont have any cal/mag really hard to find here :/ got some epsomsalt though.
The thing that worries me is that theres only on the budsites that its yellowing and not on any bigger leaves.

They start to get droopy after 1.5 day without water so water them every other day, with aprox 2L and 5ml Bio Grow and 5ml Bio Bloom.

Ya, the epsom is supposed to do the same thing, do you add nutrients at every watering? At 1.5 days it sounds like you have alot of perlite in there, which displaces soil....the thing that gives the plants alot of micronutrients and where the living things are working. This is gonna straighten out pretty quickly, you can find out if they want the nitrogen real easy, mix up some 10% clean urine and apply it...they'll green up in 1 or two days if nitrogen is the problem.

Yeah i add nutrients every watering, yeah i think i have to much perlite to :/ not much to do about it now though, maybe put som new soil on top, got some space left.

What do u think?

Yeah i add nutrients every watering, yeah i think i have to much perlite to :/ not much to do about it now though, maybe put som new soil on top, got some space left.

What do u think?

The soil on top is an excellent idea!......+reps.....maybe back off the nutes for a coupla waterings and with the addition of the epsom and the fresh soil.......I just have an idea that theres some nutrients in that soil that the plants can't get......good course of action jassa. The main thing you don't want to happen is an overfeeding right now.

And now the waiting begins hehe :) Flushed and new soil on top. Better smoke some of my white rhino so that i stop thinking about it for a while.

Starting to see some chrystlas btw =)

Another question, some of the shorter branches that get any light and wont produce any buds att all, can i cut em down without stressing it, or should i just let em be?

And now the waiting begins hehe :) Flushed and new soil on top. Better smoke some of my white rhino so that i stop thinking about it for a while.

Another question, some of the shorter branches that get any light and wont produce any buds att all, can i cut em down without stressing it, or should i just let em be?

I would say to cut em off...they shouldn't stress, I just cut the bottoms out of my plants in veg......I think my upper buds will produce all the weight those little branches may have! Whatever prep you're gonna do before they start heavy flowering needs to be done soon....then don't touch em, except the dead leaves. Once mine start heavy flowering I don't even move them, they have to readjust every leaf every time they get moved!

Yes you can cut them down, it is called lollipopping :)

Can you tell a little more about the White Rhino? (Taste & Smell & High) i like to know it from somebody who did try it, not just from the strain description.

Yes you can cut them down, it is called lollipopping :)

Can you tell a little more about the White Rhino? (Taste & Smell & High) i like to know it from somebody who did try it, not just from the strain description.

Hehe ok =) see if i do it or not.

Sure, i can tell u little about white rhino, i grew it from GHS fem seeds, all sprouted, smell wasnt that strong, but scent of lemon/citrus/earthy.

Thought the girls turned hermie on me so i only gave em 8 weeks, prolly should have gone for 2 more weeks, that if u are after the really couchlock and pain relief effect that it can have. After 8 weeks the high is still good,the first time I feel euphoria on weed =) good for playing videogames and hanging out with friends, dont get all zombie on it hehe. atleats not in 8 weeks. Taste was a little harsh but ok.

Day 17

The lime green is still there but havent spread, ill update u if theres any changes.
Not growing so much on height now, they are approx 90-95 cm now =) so wont grow out of my tent.
No smell at all yet but started to from some chrystals.

Some pics from today.

8_48.jpg
9_48.jpg

Have a good weekend all 420 members!

Back
Top Bottom