Alaskey Purplish RDWC

Would be cool to bring home the button operated porta power jack from my work. Haha

One from dab press is hand pump. HB has a hand pump one probably would be ok
Seriously, that's the kinda thing that would work bitchen. Not a lot of hydraulic fluid, small and powerful. One thing about a hand pump is it would work so much faster that a bottle jack. Ive never looked at Dabpress before. Some cool stuff

Thanks Dank! I just did F3 for dab. I guess they don't get a banner and their name listed. Too bad they're out of stock on most of it. I wonder if Amazon actually can deliver the product, but I guess we need to wait for Stltoed to find his wallet... :nomo:
Haha! Don't mind me found my wallet, where the hell is the lighter!!

I'd rather go with a pipeline of illicit nutrients banned in Canada. Stuff would be like liquid gold. A few thousand feet of irrigation line should do the trick.
What about potato guns. A little ABS, a little Aquanet. The projectile won't break the sound barrier, so you could make a silencer!

Lumber out here has tripled in price. If you can find it

Same here. I'm supposed to be getting my deck redone and expanded. I'm good friends with the guy and the original materials were like $2800. He had it requoted the other day, and now it's $6800.

He asked if I wanted to wait, I said... yep!

That's what I have. It's ok, but I may have higher expectations than I should. I used up a good amount of a strain I had a ton of, well a pound+ of is more accurate I guess, and just can't seem to get it dialed in right.

I'm going to do a ton of digging into it again in the next couple weeks and give it another go. If it's not happening, I'll probably sell it.

Been using a buddies "source turbo" instead for the last couple of months. It's not solventless, but food grade alcohol doesn't bother me. Comes out about as pure as you can get without straight pressing, and the return is a lot better for me.

Granted, I just need/use the concentrate for edibles (and a rare, occasional dab), but off of just my trim I can get enough to last me until the next harvest and then some. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good enough for me. ;)

Same here. I'm supposed to be getting my deck redone and expanded. I'm good friends with the guy and the original materials were like $2800. He had it requoted the other day, and now it's $6800.

He asked if I wanted to wait, I said... yep!

That's what I have. It's ok, but I may have higher expectations than I should. I used up a good amount of a strain I had a ton of, well a pound+ of is more accurate I guess, and just can't seem to get it dialed in right.

I'm going to do a ton of digging into it again in the next couple weeks and give it another go. If it's not happening, I'll probably sell it.

Been using a buddies "source turbo" instead for the last couple of months. It's not solventless, but food grade alcohol doesn't bother me. Comes out about as pure as you can get without straight pressing, and the return is a lot better for me.

Granted, I just need/use the concentrate for edibles (and a rare, occasional dab), but off of just my trim I can get enough to last me until the next harvest and then some. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good enough for me. ;)
Check your DM's

What's happening Stltoed? How goes the Darwin "survival of the fittest" competition with the plants?
Off with there heads!

The 1 leaf wonder isn't going to make it. Theres a small clump that may have meristem cells, but they arent doing anything. Once the single cotyledon dies off its only good for a salad.

The slow poke cotyledons have turned yellow, but not in a good way... no idea what happened. But it looks like it its possible that it may be OK. The last of the Alaskey looks great. The first set of leaves are coming in nicely.

The two White Widow look great. The sprouts are shell free, roots out the bottom and working on getting verticle. They are really arent too far behind the good Alaskey.

Thanks for asking. I post pictures someday. Im busy watching a documentary on the financial crisis. Wild shit

The Big Short on the bust of the housing bubble was a favorite of mine.
HBO did a movie called Too Big To Fail a really long time ago that was good, but it wasn't a documentary. This one is called Panic,

I wonder what would have happened if there were no bailouts. This would have been terrible for us, but the was a world wide thing with Iceland, Spain and other countrys in very serious danger. Spains economy is still in the weeds.

Thats why I grow pot and keep my genius out of politics. Too much thinking

Our economy is being propped up currently for an election with a virus making a come back. Things will be in the weeds until after the first 100 days of the new presidential term, regardless of who wins.

I made a decent chunk of change by shear luck when bitcoin took a dump back in March. 316% gain in 39 days.
I'm much more pessimistic. I see Biden winning, but Trump will claim a dirty election and never leave. Its inspiring when you see both sides of our political parties work together to fix something like the issue in 08. That ship unfortunately has sailed.

Damn dude, that's a pretty cool return! Buy some lights! Kidding. Did you have a crazy mining rig?

Back
Top Bottom