Alaskey Purplish RDWC

That's awesome to hear you got a helping hand. Will be cool to see how it turns out.
Something like this I hope, but with better supports!
full

That's awesome to hear you got a helping hand. Will be cool to see how it turns out.
Yeah. Shed is cool, regardless of all those terrible names you called him. Haha it works out great. If they don't work out I can always blame Shed and those damn clones! Kidding of course. He was so good to offer. Win, lose, or draw, its great to have such a smart, funny, and generous person on my side.

That's the CBD strain I wanted to grow. But I settled for something else that a member here (that has been MIA) grew with good results. Can't mention the breeder but they used to be sponsors.
I'll sell you some Candida. Cheap!

I think I know that breeder

That's the CBD strain I wanted to grow. But I settled for something else that a member here (that has been MIA) grew with good results. Can't mention the breeder but they used to be sponsors.
I still have a few of those beans left. I should do it again, but the last harvest just sits in my fridge. It did buy some coco oil to make some butter from it, so I guess I better check how to best do it

Absolutely! And I decarb my CBD the same as my THC, and the lab results showed negligible CBDa left so it was a complete decarb.

240ºF in a foil pouch for 70-90 minutes.
Why the foil pouch?

Keeps some of the terpenes from floating away, though it's not smell-proof. I decarbed in a turkey roasting bag once (for less time because the plastic doesn't absorb heat), but I was steered away from it because heat and plastic can create some unhealthy molecules.
Gotcha.
I've always just layed it out on a tray. Same temp, time depending of the amount treated, but usually around a hour. I have a ton of stuff to make RSO out of right now.

I want another extraction method.

I'm wondering about getting a press because my son is using a vape almost exclusively now since he got over his bad cough.
I was just talking about making one with Mighty Moe. To be clear... he's making one, we were discussing it. Harbor freight press for under couple hundred bucks.

Theres a plate that might need to be made that mounts the top plate to the ram. And another for the bottom plate to sit on. Its really not that hard. I see these things selling for thousands, so sad. Look at this piece of shit...

Back
Top Bottom